№₆ ball 2.ø

Ella's pov

I was in the bathroom getting for the ball ready when Abraxas came in all dressed.

"Ax!" I yelled covering myself up, I only had panties on.

He turned around and covered his eyes. That was cute.

"Hurry up!" So I put my dress on.

(an: black and isn't velvet)

I grabbed Abraxas' shoulder turning him around, he looked at me and smiled. I turned to the door after a bit of him looking at me when he grabbed my hand turning me around so I was pressed against him. Even with heels on I was still super short compared to him. I got on my tip toes, attempted, and pulled his face down kissing him.

"We gotta go down before we get yelled at." He said pulling apart. I pouted and he kissed me.

He grabbed my hand and we went downstairs making literally everyone look at us. We are late and everyone thinks we hate each other. We got to the bottom of the stairs to see William and Zaya, they were super close to each other. Hopefully they're together.

"Yous two have fun tonight, we don't want to bore yous." They left, Abraxas grabbed my hand and dragged me to the kitchen.

"I'm hungry!" He announced.

"Is it because you're growing?" I asked as he looked around for food. He always says that whenever I look at him when he's shoving his face with food.

"That's exactly the reason!" He exclaimed. He hasn't eaten all day since he wasn't allowed to according to his mother.

Soon his mother came in making his eyes go wide and look at her.

"There's food being served around, go." We went looking for food and found quite a bit of it.

After Abraxas had enough we went outside. We were sitting on a swinging bench when he spoke.

"If we want to get married we're gonna have to do it ourselves. I want it right now and everybody else is saying soon." He explained while pulling my hand to him.

"How?" He looked down and shrugged.

"I don't know." I leaned my head on his shoulder as he played with my fingers.

We sat there for god knows how long when people started leaving and eventually our moms came out, sitting with us.

"We went to get married now." Abraxas said.

"We're working on it!" His mom exclaimed.

"Organizing an actual wedding or?" He questioned.

"Yous don't want a wedding?" Abraxas and I looked at each other then shook our heads. That seems like to much for us.

"I just want to be married and be together in our house." I said quietly knowing our moms, they would get mad, they love doing fancy things, like the ball for example.

"A house?" Mom asked. Abraxas and I talked about this a lot, we don't want a manor, we just want a house.

"Yes a house." I nodded.

"Yous don't want a wedding, yous want a house! What else do yous want?" Mrs. Malfoy asked annoyed.

"We just want to be married and move out." I nodded agreeing with Abraxas.

Our moms did not look happy, they got up and stormed inside causing us to sigh.

"Let's give it a few days, in those few days we can get jobs." I said, he nodded and got up pulling me with.

He pulled me into him and we stood there, hugging each other.

"One day." He said making me look up at him.

"One day." We went in the house and up to bed.

You probably think we're moving way too fast and I agree, but it doesn't matter at the moment.

{an: two more chapters left!}