↷₄ catch

Ella's pov

Currently Abraxas was arguing with our dads and it was very loud and slightly scary.

"Ella." Dad said slamming my door opened, making me jump, with Abraxas and his dad behind him.

"Do you seriously want to marry Abraxas and spend the rest of your life with him? You're only 16!" He crowed. That is the stupidest question anyone has ever asked me in my 16 years of life.

"Yes I do." I nodded.

"Fine." They left except Abraxas.

He came in and laid beside of me so I laid down. He pulled me closer and kissed my head.

"There's gonna be a catch." He said making me sigh. There's always a catch with everything nowadays.

My door opened to our moms. They came in and sat on the end of the bed, not looking the happiest. What could it be?

"The balls coming up." Mrs. Malfoy said.

"Yous have to go with someone else to prove yous actually want to be together." Mom said making me sit up. That makes no sense whatsoever.

"Also your dates are here so yous know what colors to go with." The four of us went down to see William and Zaya. I looked up at Abraxas since he was behind me and hugged him. He picked me up and took me to the couch sitting down with me on his lap. He did not look one bit happy. The six came over and sat on the other furniture. The six would be our parents, William, and Zaya.

"Ella, what color are you planning on wearing?" My dad asked as Abraxas pulled me closer to him.

"Black."

"And you, Abraxas?" Mr. Malfoy asked.

"Black." He looked down at me.

"Can I wear what I did last year?" Abraxas asked while still looking at me.

"If it fits." He nodded and slightly nuzzled his face in my neck, sighing. Nothing can ever go the way we want it. It better go the way we wan it one day.