☻₂ engagement

Ella's pov

I went downstairs to see my mom and Mrs. Malfoy sitting on the couch, conversing.

"Ella!" Mom yelled seeing me.

"C'mon, we have to show you something, dear." Mrs. Malfoy said happily as her and my mother stood up. They both grabbed my arms and took me outside.

We went back in the forest until we saw candles floating around. What is going on? They let go, but still walked beside me. Soon enough Abraxas was standing there in the middle with his back facing us. It was like a random open spot, I guess people came here a lot.

"Ax?" He turned around and looked at me all nervous. I went over to him and moved his hair since it was in his face.

"You're gonna think I'm mental." He said as I brought my arm back down to my side.

"What is it?" I questioned as I slightly furrowed my eyebrows.

He got down on one knee and opened a ring box. No he is not.

"Um, will you marry me?" He stammered

"Um, will you marry me?" He stammered. Yes he is.

"Abraxas!" I yelled jumping away from him.

"Abraxas! Abraxas! Abraxas!" I yelled going back over to him.

I grabbed his hands and pulled him up. I started nodding while smiling making him smile, he put the ring on me and kissed me.

"Now they can't keep us away from each other." I jumped up on him and hugged him very tightly as he caught me.

He carried me all the way back to the manor as I clung onto him. I may be the happiest girl in the entire world right now. I am the happiest girl in the entire world right now. I cannot believe Abraxas proposed to me. We're engaged, this is crazy.