❂₅ øne day

Ella's pov

I was heading downstairs when I heard yelling.

"I'm in love with her!" Abraxas yelled making me stop. He cannot be talking about me.

Who else would he be talking about? He wants to marry you!

There was a slight thud and by slight I mean big.

"You're just a kid, you don't know what love is!" Mr. Malfoy yelled.

"And you do? You don't love Mom or me!" There was another thud. I wonder what is going on down there.

Someone touched my shoulder so I looked to see Mrs. Malfoy.

"You only married Mom because of the money, that's all you care about, how you look!" There was another thud that was louder. Mrs. Malfoy's family is pretty wealthy and so is Mr. Malfoy's. Also what Abraxas is saying is very true, I don't think Mr. Malfoy cares about Abraxas or Mrs. Malfoy one bit.

"What's going on?" Mom whispered getting on the other side of me. Mrs. Malfoy and I didn't answer my mom, we just listened for what's next.

We listened more. Soon my Dad and Abraxas were arguing or whatever they were doing. My Dad came over and looked at me.

"You are never seeing Abraxas ever again. Pack your stuff." He said brushing his pants. When I didn't move he pushed me up the steps. This cannot be happening. Once we got to my room he grabbed my hand taking the ring off, he slammed the door in my face and I started balling. The door opened to my Mom so she hugged me, we stood there for a while as I calmed down. There was more yelled so Mrs. Malfoy came in my room, the three of us sat on my bed and listened.

"Here's a better solution, get the out and ruin someone else's lives!" Abraxas yelled.

He walked past my room and slammed opened my parents room when there was a crack. A good five minutes in there he went by my room again. He ran downstairs while his dad yelled at him, there were a few thuds then the door slammed closed. Abraxas came back upstairs and stopped at my door. He was bloody and didn't look the best. I shot up and ran over to him hugging him.

"It's okay, they're gone." I looked up at him and dragged him in the bathroom.

"What else did they do to you?" I asked after cleaning him up.

"Kicked me and pushed me. So this hurts." He said pointing to his ribs and back.

I took him back out to our moms and my mom fixed him.

"How do you know how to do that?" I asked with my head slightly tilted to the side.

"You have an older brother that always broke bones because he was reckless." I have a brother? Coolio.

{an: I was going to add drama with the brother, but I decided against it sorry that it's there and literally means nothing to the story}

"I have a brother?" I asked as Abraxas wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Yes, he's older than you, he's 24." I nodded as Abraxas grabbed my hand and put the engagement ring back on me. I turned around and hugged Abraxas again. I just want to hold him and I want him to hold me. That sounds likes a good idea.

"Who are you in love with?" I asked looking up at him making him slightly smirk.

"Her names Ella, Ella Mae Blue. It's soon gonna be Ella Mae Malfoy." He informed me.

"How soon?" I questioned as he tightened his grip on me.

"As soon as possible." He pulled me closer and kissed me.

"What about the ball?" I asked after pulling apart.

"I'm pretty sure yous two can handle Zaya and William." Mom said. I wish they were gone, they're going to ruin it.

"Why did it seem like you two knew William?" Mrs. Malfoy asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"They dated and he did some bad things to her that we won't say. That's why I almost got expelled." Abraxas explained while pulling me closer.

Our moms nodded and got up. They sure care, not.

"Yous two should sleep, yous had a long day." Mom said while going to the door. Once they left Abraxas and I laid on my bed in silence.

I turned and sat up so I was facing Abraxas.

"Are you okay?" I questioned as he grabbed my hand. He nodded.

"I'm okay, I'd be even better if cuddled with me." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and snuggled into him. He pulled me close and kissed my head.

"One day we'll be able to do this in our own house, in our own room, in our own bed." He stated as I looked up at him.

"Hopefully they one day will be soon." I nodded and kissed his jaw since it was the closest thing in his face to me.

Our one day better come fast.