⌖₆ brøømless

Ella's pov

It was the day before the ball, Abraxas, Mom and I were at Diagon Ally getting stuff for school. I was dreading the ball and school if I'm being honest. I don't want them to happen, but they will.

"Mom! I gotta have one!" I announced as I saw a new broom model. I usually get a new one every year before starting school, this year is more than likely going to be different.

"Please! I won't ask for anything again!" I pleaded while looking at her. She has to give in.

"We'll see if you can behave all day." I smiled and we continued shopping. I was pretty good the whole day besides getting irritated with everybody being so close together and just standing in the middle of everything.

When we were done getting everything Mom looked at me sadly. This is not happening.

"You can't get a broom, your father only gave me enough money for school supplies, I'm sorry." And it's happening. I can't believe this! I can, I just don't want to!

"I hate him." I mumbled as I started pouting with my arms crossed over my chest.

"I know, c'mon. He's expecting dinner." We went home and I ran to my room. I didn't even notice that Abraxas didn't say a single world today unless he was spoken to.

I put my stuff down that I got at Diagon Ally and went over to Abraxas' room. Since nothing was on is bed I decided to lay on it as he put his stuff he got today on his desk.

"I need your help." I said looking at him. This was really just an excuse to talk to him.

"With?" He questioned, still not looking at me may I add.

"I need to steal my fathers money so I can buy a broom." He turned around and looked at me finally.

"He's going to kill you." He said as he leaned on the desk and looked at me.

"You're not going to help me?" I asked while sitting up and narrowing my eyes at him.

"It's a suicide mission." Why does he have to be so stubborn?

"Fine." I went back to my room and took a nap. I'll just be broomless. You would think he'd be happy that I talked to him, guess not!