✾₇ mysteriøus røøm

Ella's pov

Today was Saturday and my date with William. I actually really fancied him, but I fancied Abraxas more. Hell, I don't even think I fancied William, he just kept my mind off of Abraxas.

I was leaving the common room when I saw William rounding the corner.

"Are you ready?" He asked seeing me. I nodded and we went somewhere. We made it to a wall until a door appeared. William opened the door so I went into the room to see blankets and pillows everywhere. This is what heaven looks like, I swear. I looked up at the ceiling and the ceiling was bewitched so it looked like a summer sky. I ran over to the pillows and blankets and laid on them and snuggling into them.

"I love this!" I said as William came over and sat beside of me.

"I thought you would." He said as I turned towards him.

William laid down and faced me.

"Who do you fancy?" I asked remembering he would tell me.

"You. What about you?" He questioned. Don't tell him I'm lying.

"I fancy you." He slightly smiled and pulled me closer.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded and snuggled into him. This doesn't feel right, not all. I don't like it.

We were in the mysterious room for a couple hours until dinner.

"I don't wanna go!" I whined as William stood up.

"You don't want to know who your new potions teacher is?" We haven't had a potions teacher for a couple months actually. I knew William was a teacher!

"You're the potions teacher?" He nodded while smiling.

"So I don't have to anything, right?" I asked as I sat up.

"You wish." He said and pulled me up.

"Worst boyfriend ever." He raised his eyebrow and kissed me. I mean he isn't the worst, but he's not Abraxas. I bet Abraxas would be an amazing boyfriend.

Ella! Stop!

Oops.

"I'll think about it." William shook his head and we went to the Great Hall.

On our way to the Great Hall I started getting sad as I started thinking. I went over to my table and sat beside Abraxas since that was the only seat not taken and it was at the end.

"And he's a teacher?" Abraxas asked smirking, looking at me.

"At least he doesn't hurt me!" His smirk dropped and he started talking to his friends so I hugged my legs just sitting there. I really want to go back to the mysterious room and sleep.

Once the food appeared Abraxas looked at me since I didn't put any on my plate.

"Eat." I shook my head.

"I'll feed you." He murmured while getting close to me.

"I'm not hungry." He narrowed his eyes at me, I always eat every chance I get just like him. Abraxas left me alone for a good five minutes before turning back to me when I didn't move.

He put some food on my plate and looked at me.

"Eat." He was not going to leave me alone, so I ate the food.

When I was done I glanced at him to see him looking pleased.