❆₃ christmas

Ella's pov

It was already Christmas and I had to go to the Malfoy Manor with my family. I really didn't want to go since Zaya was going to be there, her and Abraxas were dating. GROSS! She's always on him and glaring at me.

I was just sitting on a chair hugging my legs with a blanket wrapped around me partially away from everybody, when my Mom stood in front of me with her had extended.

"C'mer, you got a present from somebody." I already opened the present my Mom got me. She got me two blankets and one pillow.

"From who?" I questioned as I took her hand and stood up.

"It doesn't say." I followed her over to the tree where Abraxas and Zaya were sitting and sat at Moms feet.

"The big box." Mom said. I grabbed the box and slid it in front of me.

I looked at the tag and it said my name on it, but not from who gave it to me. I opened it the box and inside was a new broom. The one that I was looking in the summer when were getting our school supplies from Diagon Ally.

"I'll be back." I said getting up as I took the broom out of the box.

"Be careful! Abraxas go with and watch her please." Mom said frantically. She's always worried about me in a broom even though I'm a pro.

"Mom!" I complained.

"It's snowing outside Ella!" I rolled my eyes and went outside with Abraxas and Zaya, Zaya complained the whole time which was really annoying. I don't know how Abraxas fancies her. A good two minutes of Zaya's complaining getting louder I quit. We went into the manor and I went over to mom, putting the broom back in the box. I went back over to the chair and sat back down as Zaya started talking about something very loudly. I don't think anybody was actually listening to her if I'm being honest.

After getting sick of her talking I went upstairs and into the bathroom, I was in there for a good ten minutes crying when Abraxas came in. Don't ask me why I'm crying, I just start crying out of nowhere nowadays. I wiped my eyes quickly and turned to my door when he turned me around so I was facing him.

If you look I swear to god, Ella.

I'm not gonna, I swear!

"You should be with-" I started.

"You. I should be with you." Me? I don't think so! He's the one that yelled at me and called by my last name! He should not be with me!

"I'm not your girlfriend!" I spat trying to get out of his grip.

"We have nothing to talk about Abraxas. You have a girlfriend!" I said as I got out of grip. I opened my door with him following behind me.

"This is what this about?" He asked following me downstairs.

"What about?" I questioned.

"You fancy me!" He exclaimed silently and triumphantly. Great.

"So?" I asked getting to the bottom and stopping.

"You're welcome by the way." He whispered going over to Zaya who was glaring at me. She can go choke on bread.

The broom, Abraxas is the one who got me the broom since I didn't get anything else while I've been here. He's such a prick.

Once he sat down on the floor beside of Zaya, Zaya clung onto him. I could puke. I felt something wet land on hand so I wiped my eyes quick. I'm always crying over Abraxas, I really have to stop. It's getting out of hand, I'm not a little bitch.

Yes you are, shut up.

Okay, maybe a little bit. So is everybody!