⌭₆ astrønømy tøwer

Ella's pov

I was sitting on the couch in the common room, watching the fire when Abraxas sat beside of me.

"What are you doing with that guy?" Way to be blunt.

"It's none of your business. None of this would be happening if you weren't such a dick." I said as I got up.

"This is my fault?" He questioned as he also got up from the couch.

"Yes! You're the one who was a complete ass to me in first year just because you wanted friends and because you fancied me!" I protested while slightly getting louder, it was late. I didn't want to wake anybody.

"I still fancy you!" He exclaimed with hand motions. Abraxas still fancies me? I highly doubt that.

"Sure seems like it." I said as Zaya came down and grabbed Abraxas' hand. I kinda of hope she did and didn't hear any of that.

I left the common room and saw William coming to the common room door.

"What's wrong?" He questioned with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Nothing. What are you doing here?" I asked while going over to him.

"I came for you." He said and grabbed my hand. Hopefully he'll get my mind off of Abraxas.

We went up to the astronomy tower and just looked at everything that we could with the moonlight which was actually a lot considering it was a full moon.

I turned so I was facing William and looked at him to see him looking at me. I turned around so I was leaning on the railing, he leaned in towards me and kissed me! He moved so he was right in front of me and put both his hands on both sides of me, on the railing, so I couldn't escape. Smooth.

"It's late." He said after awhile of snogging. No!

"For you." I answered with a small smile causing him to smile.

"You have classes tomorrow." He acknowledged.

"I can skip."

"You're not." I rolled my eyes and stood up straight.

"C'mon." He grabbed my hand and took me back to my common room.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I nodded and he kissed me goodnight.

I went into the common room to see Abraxas sitting on the couch looking pissed as ever.

"You got a boyfriend?" He asked while not even looking at me.

"Were you spying?" I questioned as I made my way down the stairs.

"Zaya wanted to go to the astronomy tower and you happened to be there, snogging some guy." He finally looked at me. His face was red, he looked like he was going to cry and or blow up.

Don't feel! Conceal!

"Hurts doesn't it?" I asked going past him and to my dorm.

It really does hurt.

{an: I want to make another Abraxas book because I love the bean sooooo much :/ also I made a new cover so I hope it's readable lol }