❀₂ saturday

Ella's pov

Abraxas hasn't talked to me, looked at me or acknowledged my existence for a month now. A week was nothing, but a month? I miss him.

It was Saturday and I knew he would be sleeping in, like always, so I went into the boys dorm to see him waking up. I went over to him and straddled him.

"Get off me, I have a girlfriend, Blue." Blue? Since when does Abraxas have a girlfriend? Since when does Abraxas call me by my last name? I do not like this at all.

"G-girlfriend?" I stuttered.

"Yes! Get off me and go away!" He snapped so I got off him, ran to my dorm. Nobody was in my dorm so I laid on my bed, on my stomach and started crying. I can't believe I ruined this.

~

It was dinner time so I went walking around since nobody was going to be in the halls and I also didn't want people seeing me crying. Yes I'm still crying about what happened this morning. I rounded the corner to see two people snogging. I noticed the guy was Abraxas, great, he turned around and looking at me annoyed, his face softened so I ran off quickly while crying some more. I hate boys, boys are stupid and a waist of time, especially the ones you like.

I somehow made it back to the common room so I went in to see Abraxas sitting on the couch. He got up and came over to me. Nope, go away.

"What's wrong?" He asked genuinely concerned. What's wrong? I fancy you and I don't want to tell you!

"Go be with your stupid girlfriend, Malfoy." I said wiping my eyes and going past him as someone ran into me.

"Watch it!" Zaya spat shoving me to the side, that's who Abraxas was snogging. Zaya would be a complete bitch, her and her group of friends go around and bully other students.

I ran to my dorm and sat on my bed as more tears streamed down my face. I hate Abraxas, more now than ever.