◑₅ høme

Ella's pov

It was the day Abraxas and I go to my house, I was excited. I get be in my home! It's nice being at Malfoy Manor, but I'd rather be at my own home.

"Don't forget to get a dress, Ella!" Mrs. Malfoy yelled while running around. She was busy with the ball, she was already decorating to see what she likes and doesn't like around the Manor. I thought it was dumb considering she could use magic.

"I won't." Eventually she stopped and apparated her, Abraxas and myself to my house.

I opened the door to hear lots of talking. Great, my family's here. That means I get called shit and get told what to do! Love that for me.

"She's a waist of space, if she was my kid I would've dumped her at an orphanage straight away." Dad's sister said. She was a bitch, when I was little she used to burn me when I was doing children things like coloring or playing. I wouldn't even be loud or making a mess, she just hates me.

"I wanted to, but Valerie wanted a girl." Dad sighed. I wish I had a different family.

"Still." After hearing enough I crept upstairs quietly with Abraxas and his mom following being me.

I put my trunks in my bedroom then went to my parents room to hear and see my mom crying. She hates when my dad and whoever else talks shit on me.

"You're not going downstairs." She said while wiping her eyes. I sat beside of her and looked at the door to see Abraxas and his mom looking at my mother and I.

"I heard her say I'm a waist of space and that dad wanted to get rid of me." Mom pulled me into her and hugged me as she cried.

I let her cry into me until she stopped crying, once I knew she was okay alone I went back to my room and started unpacking.

Abraxas and I weren't allowed to come downstairs because it was grownup time or whatever, so he came in my room as I was painting my nails at my desk. Our rooms were connected through a bathroom like at his house.

"What now?" I asked while rolling my eyes.

"Why do you hate me?" He asked and closed my door quietly.

"Because you're a dick to me and you won't leave me alone. Why won't you take a hint? I want nothing to do with you Abraxas." I lied. I wanted everything to do with him, I'm just stopping myself. I'm being rational.

"Is that all?" I asked looking at him when he didn't say anything. I should've maybe let him say something else, but I'm not in the mood for this. My family calls me a waist of space and Abraxas wants to be nice to me. No thank you.

He glared at me and left so I continued painting my nails. I hope these fumes knock me out, I really do at the moment.