✩₇ ball

Ella's pov

It was so crowded in Malfoy Manor, I was not having it. I wasn't even ready yet and I knew I was not going to have it when I go downstairs.

I put my dress on and did my hair and makeup quickly since I was already late. I really did not want to go downstairs to everybody.

I went downstairs to see one particular blonde watching me the whole time as I went down the stairs

I went downstairs to see one particular blonde watching me the whole time as I went down the stairs. Abraxas came over to the end of the steps and looked at me. He didn't say anything, just looked at me.

"Where's the alcohol?" I asked as I looked around.

"You can't have any! Didn't you listen to Mom?" He questioned, frantically.

"Watch me. Are you going to show me or not?" He didn't say anything so I went looking for it myself. I found it after a good five minutes and started to drink a lot of it. It made me feel a whole lot better about this ball and life.

A bit later I found Abraxas talking to some random girl. I don't think so, Honey. Me being the drunken, jealous gal that I am, I got between the two and faced Abraxas as I smiled up at him. He's so pretty.

"C'mon. Let's dance." I said as I started dragging him to the bathroom. I just wanted him away from that girl.

We got in the bathroom and I looked up at Abraxas to see him looking slightly amused.

"Why were you talking to that girl?" I asked as he was smirking down at me.

"Why do you care?" He questioned as I attempted to sit on the bathroom counter. He had to help me.

"Because you're my date." I actually looked at him and he looked so good. I already knew this, what am I talking about?

"Am I?" I nodded, pulling him closer to me.

"Stop, you're drunk." He observed which made my mood change instantly.

"You don't want me?" I croaked. Don't cry, Ella!

He didn't say anything so I got off of the counter and went upstairs and cried. Do I fancy Abraxas or am I drunk? We'll figure that out tomorrow. Okay maybe both.

My door opened and someone laid beside me, I looked to see it was Abraxas. I thought he was going to let me cry by myself up here.

"Lets go to sleep." He said pulling me into him as I continued to cry. Eventually we both fell asleep in our dress clothes. Mrs. Malfoy is going to be mad about this.