Brothers roomate- daniel

I walked out of my room and stopped seeing jack and Daniel laying all around the living room, Bunch of beer bottles laying around and they tv still playing the video game intro. I rolled my eyes and turned it off, I picked up the bottles and kicked my brother jack, he jumped awake.

"What, Damn" I rolled my eyes and cleaned up after then, "mom is coming today, I'm not trying to go back to living with her" he nodded, "so take y'all assess to bed" he nodded and hit Daniel.

"Ten more minutes"

After cleaning our three bedroom apartment, I jumped in the shower and got dressed for work, since it was the weekend I didn't have to worry about going to school and tomorrow was my day off.

I walked into the living room to see that jack and Daniel had finally went to bed, when I turned 16 jack had asked if I wanted to move in with him.

We would spilt the rent and he would get me to school on time and everything, we found out shortly that us combined weren't going to pay the rent so we got a third roommate, his best friend, and the guy I've had a crush on since my brother first introduced us when they were in high school and I was starting middle school, Daniel Seavey.

Mom comes over once a month to make sure that everything is good, it's supposed to be a secret when she comes but she forgot that she synced up her calendar to mine so when she puts in the day, I always know.

———
After I got home from work, I sat In my car with my paycheck, rolling my eyes, I have to deposit it tomorrow.

Once I got inside Daniel was cooking and jack was setting the table, "hey" they said and I waved, "work good?" Daniel asked and I nodded, "same old same old, I'll go shower" they both nodded and I walked to my room to shower and get ready for bed.

I threw on a pair of shorts and an oversized shirt, I walked downstairs to see mom was here, "hey mom, when did you get here?" I asked while giving her a hug, "a few moments ago".

After mom left I sat on the couch, on Saturday night we all sit down and decide who gets to buy groceries and if anyone needs anything we plan out how much it will be.

"Okay so I got a little bit extra this week, I can put in $150 for groceries" I said and they gave me a weird look "geez you work the poll?" Jack asked, I giggled "no work overtime this past week, you guys said our ac bill was gonna be a bit more so I thought if I put that into groceries one of y'all got the ac" Daniel nodded.

"I got enough for the ac" I smiled, "okay if we are finished, I'll be studying" they both nodded.

After a while I didn't hear the tv anymore and I heard someone shut their door, then soon their was a knock on mine, "come in" I said writing down my last sentence.

"Hey" Daniel said walking in, he handed me one of the beers that were in his hand, "what's up" I asked, "I came to help study" I giggled and took a sip of the beer.

"Oh really" he nodded and sat beside me and kissed me, he took the notebooks I was holding and threw them to the ground, "jack's gonna hear" I said as he kissed down my neck, I think I forgot to mention that Daniel and I our more than just roommates.

"I don't fucking care, come here baby" he said sitting back, I giggled and sat on his lap, he kissed me as he held my hips and pushed me forward and backwards making me grind on top of him.

"We gotta hell him at some point" I whispered and he nodded, "later" he said and laid me back down on the bed, "I promise we will" I nodded as he kissed me again.

This time he laid down beside me, "what's wrong?" I asked, "I'm scared how he'll react, it's always been this thing that we couldn't date you or even mess around with you as we were growing up and everything"

"Really?" I asked and he laughed, "for a while at least but soon after he kinda just gave up on that or whatever, I asked to take you to prom last year because you said that you didn't have a date but jack blew up and went crazy, then when we started hooking up I was afraid of having to tell jack"

"The more and more time we spend together makes me realize that I want to tell jack because I want us to be a couple" I smiled, "Okay then we can tell jack"

———
"Dating?" Jack asked again as he sat on the couch and we stood, "yes" I said unsure, jack nodded, "Okay great, so can I go back to my game now?" Jack asked.

We both gave him an odd look and he giggled a little, "guys do you really think I wouldn't notice you sneaking around or that you guys go to dinner or lunch when I'm at work, you leave your leftovers in the fridge and when I ask both of you who it's us you both answer that it's yours"

I nodded, "right" he giggled, "I'm glad that you two are happy, now move out of the tv please" we both giggled and nodded.