Its all about the start- corbyn

Can you imagine:
Corbyn and you laying in bed, him laying literally on top of up, you were rubbing your hand up and down his back.

He would start kissing your neck, you holding in the little whimper that makes corbyn crazy but before you know it you couldn't hold it in any longer.

As soon as he heard the beautiful noise, he pulls his head from you neck and catches you in a kiss. His hips would dip against yours as you both let out a moan, he'd grab your hips and push his into yours harder feeling the contact straight in your core.

He'd push and and dip his hips lower till he had you and moaning mess but he would stop there, no.. he'd make you feel every inch of his hard length against your clit.

Pushing your hips down, you would be holding onto your high for the fun stuff but that is what corbyn wanted, he wanted to make you cum just by this.

He just wanted you to release without him actually having to be in you, he would be letting out mains and be breathing heavily as this was not only having a effect on you but also him.

Most of the time he could hold off but with you pushing your hips back into him he was feeling the same exact feeling you were giving him and he wanted so badly to cum in his pants, to give himself that relief.

He'd kiss you, pulling you away from holding back you're release, while he pushed against you making you give in and release.

He'd smiled and kiss you again, "now on to the fun stuff" he say with a sexy smirk on his face.