Frustrated- jonah

"Y/n, are you even listening to me" Esther asked me, pulling me out of my intense stare at the floor, "sorry Esther sorry, I'm just frustrated" she nodded "sexually?" Her older brother Jonah asked.

She rolled her eyes and hit his shoulder, I gave an uncomfortable laugh because I was sexually frustrated but I couldn't say that, especially to her super hot, college going, older brother "no dummy, with school, we have finals"

I nodded, "finals suck" I said and he looked me up and down, "I could help you study" he said giving his full attention to me, Esther hit his shoulder again, "fuck off jonah" she said while laughing.

"I'm being serious Esther, I mean didn't you tell me you two didn't have the same classes this year" I nodded, "what class are you studying for?" He asked me "economics" he nodded and turned to Esther "and you?" He asked her.

"Physics" he nodded, "I'm taking an economics refresher class this year which is the same thing your taking, I'll help you study" I smiled "why so nice" I asked and he shrugged "you'll help me one day yeah?" He asked and I nodded.

———
After finals, Esther threw this party while her parents and youngest sister were away, Jonah was still back for college till next weekend.

I walked into the bathrooms leaving the door open because I was only going to fix my makeup really fast, plus I went up in Esther room so I skipped the huge line downstairs.

"You never told me if you passed or not" Jonah asked and I took a deep breath in, "or if you remembered important information because I think we studied in a way you would remember" he said as he sat on the counter beside me.

"You get a question right on the paper, you'll get a lick" he said as he pulled my underwear down, "and what if I finish off the paper before I cum?" I asked and he giggled, "trust me"

"I passed" I said looking at him in the mirror, he smiled, "and I remembered, I mean of course there was some even you couldn't please me into knowing" I said and he laughed.

He jumped off the counter and walked closer to me, "well I'm sure if we had more time together I could have taught you the whole class and made you remember" I giggled "you wish" I said and he smiled.

He placed one hand on my waist, his other moving from my neck to my cheek pulling my face closer to his, "I really do wish" he said and gave me a small peck, then moved his lips to my neck as he traced his lips over my neck ever so lightly.

"Answer the question y/n" he said, his hot breath on my clit making my whole body shake as I focused on the question he was now asking me again, "um.." I started, I felt the tip of his tongue move over my clit in a teasing manner as I let out a moan.

"I don't know, I really don't" I said as I tried to push my hips on his tongue more, "no no" he said as he held my hips down, "you have to know it, think we went over it earlier, when I had my hand on your thigh" he said and I slowly nodded thinking back.

And as I told him the right answer he licked on strong lick up my clit as my hips shivered around in a circle from the feeling, "so delicate" he whispered and left kissed on my thighs.

I ran my hands through his hair as he began asking another question, this was going to be a long night.

He kissed my neck as I wrapped my leg around his waist, he held under my thigh "we aren't studying any longer" I said and he nodded and looked at me "shhh" he said and pulled me into a kiss.

"Jonah" I moaned as he cleaned up my release and pulled his head from my thighs, he kissed up my stomach making sure to swipe his tongue over my nipple, "do you understand the concept better" he asked pulled my bottom lip down with him thumb.

I nodded and he released my bottom lip and he caught it in a kiss, "studying with you is fun y/n" he whispered against my skin making me moan.