rough day- jonah

He walked into the room, pissed off, like I could tell it in his face, I took a sip of my water bottle as he walked over to the couch and but his stuff down, walking over to me and grabbing my chin, he turned my head to look at him, pulling me into a kiss.

"ouch baby, my neck" I said and he let go, "ive had a really rough day, can you wait for me in the room please" he asked taking off his tie and going to the fridge, "i'm going to shower, be dressed and ready" he told me and I nodded "words princess" he said "yes sir" I said standing up.

I grabbed my water and walked to my room, getting dressed in some of the new lingerie that he had recently gotten me, I fixed my hair into a braid and went into our shared room. I made sure that everything was in place, the toys, the whips, the pillows, everything.

I finished off the water bottle and made sure to pee before sitting in my spot, jonah never really asked me to submit that much anymore, we've been together for so long and he usually only wants do to this when he needs to let off steam.

he's my dom, I fully live with him, I sat facing the mirror, I heard the doorknob turn and jonah walked in, shutting the door. he walked behind me "god youre such a good girl" he said, he was only wearing boxers.

"up" he told me and I stood up, "hands" he said and I put my hands out for him, he tied them behind my back, he went to the dresser and pulled out a toy. I took a deep breath as the light pink toy started vibrating, a smile forming in jonah's face.

he walked over to me, "be as loud as you want princess" he whispered in my ear, "yes sir" I replied, he didn't even bother taking the underwear off, he just stuck the toy right on my clit, my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

as jonah's been so busy these past few days, I haven't gotten any action, he doesn't allow me to touch myself unless he's watching. I moaned, him pressing the toy harder on my clit then softer, harder again, I tried to move my hands but stop quickly, knowing i'm not getting out of the ties.

"blindfold?" I asked, knowing it makes it feel a million times better, he smirked "i love the way you think" he said and walked over to the bedside table, putting of a silk blindfold and covering my eyes, me now not being able to see a single thing.

he kissed my neck, my lips separated as I was waiting for him to kiss them but he never did, instead he pulled off my underwear and pushed the toy into me, I let out an unexpected moan, he grunted in my ear.

"you have the most perfect ass" he told me as he laid a slap to it, as they toy was working inside me, he took my hips and lead me to the bed, he pushed me down into it so I had been on my knees and well... shoulders.

I felt him walk away from me, as I couldn't control the moans coming from my mouth, I let out a satisfied grunt as I felt my first orgasm hit, I felt a cold liquid run down my ass, something even colder rub it around, with his other hand he moved the toy in and out of me, making me moan as this was causing me a bit of pain but I like it.

as the pulled that toy out, he pushed anyone in my ass, slowly. "princess, you're being so good today" he said as I heard him take off his boxers, he ran his tip against my clit "let me suck it" I beg, "after princess" he told me and ran his fingertips along my spine.

he pushed inside of me as I let out a moan.

———
after we both showered, in our separate showers, I walked into the kitchen to see him standing in front of the refrigerator "how are you feeling princess, I didn't go to hard did i?" he asked me.

I walked over to him and kissed him, him being shocked as i'm never really this bold "you said after" I told him as I sank to my knees, pulling his underwear off, "oh princess, I don't deserve you" he said as he pushed my head farther down on his cock.