Jock -zach

"I mean do I really gotta leave" Zach asked as he cuddled into me, I giggled, "yes my parents are getting up for work soon, I don't want them seeing you" he gave me a pouty face. "Stop, you can come over later, after I get actual sleep" he smiled and kissed me, "okay but the second you wake you have to text me and tell me" I giggled "that's the first thing I'll do" he laughed.

"I'm playing, but I might hang out with the guys later" I nodded "a party" I asked "yes, do you wanna come?" I shook my head, "why not?" "Because you'll just act like you don't know who I am all night" his face broke a little, knowing that it's true "it's fine zach, beside I gotta clean tonight anyway before my parents kill me, text me later if you wanna come over" he kissed me.

He got out of my bed and picked his shirt up off the ground, pulling it on "I'll text you when I wake up" he said and I nodded.

"So you had a summer fling and you didn't tell us" my best friends joked, "it was just a fling" I told them and they all giggled "I'm glad your getting over Andrew, so does this fling have a name?" "To me yes, to you guys, no" they all gave me a weird look, "he didn't want anyone to know, I don't want you guys to know who it was" they both nodded, "Okay then, that's that, so what else did you do this summer?"

I walked into class after lunch, zach walking in with a group of his friends, he shot me a quick smile and I looked down at my desk. We all knew how everything between us was going to go when school started again.

"Babe" Zach said and I giggled, "what" I asked with a smile on my face, he wiped the cake batter off his face and look at me, "if I didn't have to make these for my sister I would dump this entire pan on you" I giggled at him. "Oh you would now huh?" I joked as he nodded, he stood in front of me and I put my arms around his neck, "this is fun" he told me and I nodded, I gave him a kiss.

"School starts in two weeks" I said, "I know" he added "you know, we never really said this was going to anything more than a summer fling, I was thinking maybe we don't mention it during school" I said. "What do you mean?" He asked me, "I mean like, everything is going to go back to the way it was, you the jock and me a nerd and I don't want you to sit here and say that you'll talk to me, that us having sex will continue and this fun will continue, when it's not going to" he stood looking at me"Which is fine, we could just leave this as a summer fling and not ruin it" he nodded and kissed me, "Okay"

"I actually have another question about your summer fling, I promise I won't ask who it was" I looked at my best friends sitting next to me, "is it more than a summer fling" I shook my head no.

"Last night of summer and you choose to sneak into my room one last time, as if we haven't been hanging out all week, night and day" I said laughing as Zach and I laid on the bed. "Yeah, why do you have a problem with me being with you right now, babe" I shook my head, "no I just thought you'd be at some party or something" "I'd rather end summer with you rather than throwing up in some random person toilet" I giggled, "well how about we end summer with a bang, literally" I said while sitting on his lap, "you are bad" I giggled and kissed him "you love it"

I walked into the library, I went to the back to look for certain texts books that I need for class, that's when someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked and saw Zach, "what are you doing" I asked him and he smiled "saw you and I wanted to say hi" I smiled and nodded, he look around the room and leaned down to kiss me.

"Woah what are you doing?" I asked him and he gave me a weird look, "going to kiss you" I giggled "we are in the library" he nodded "no ones around, it's only a kiss" "I thought we weren't going to do this?" I asked pointing a finger between us, he shrugged "Okay one last kiss then?" He asked, "I thought that's what our last time having sex was?"

"Wow you really do not want me kissing you?" I giggled "no Zach I just don't want to be confused about anything" he nodded, "there won't be anything to be confused about" he said as he kissed me. His lips moving with mine, I placed my hands around his neck as he placed his around my waist. "Oh shit Zach's making out with a nerd" we heard and we both pulled away, I looked at him weird "that's what I was scared of" I said grabbing the text book and booking it out of the library.

"Y/n" he called after me, "dude just leave her, you can get good pussy anywhere" Zach rolled his eyes "fuck off asshole" he said. "Y/n" he said as he caught up with me at my car, "I'm sorry I didn't know they followed me in there" I shook my head, "listen I really don't wanna be known as the girl that was making out with Zach in the back of the library, let's just leave everything alone and try to get your friends not to tell the entire school" I said and he nodded.

———
"Don't talk about what you guys saw" I said as I looked over at y/n, she was sitting with her friends laughing, "why embarrassed that we caught you with a nerd" Brandon asked and I nodded "yeah, embarrassed"