He needs you

Jonah:
"Babe why are you so touchy" I said giggling as Jonah's hand stayed on my thigh and he kissed along my neck and jaw, "you just look so good today, can't help myself" his hand move in closer on my thigh, "Okay Okay jo, that's far enough" he nodded as he pulled his hand back.

"Sorry, just my hormones are getting the best of me right now" I smirked at him, "hormones" I asked him, he pulled me to sit in his lap, "I just need you so bad right now" I smiled and kissed him, moving my lips on his slowly.

"You got me" I whispered as he let out a throaty groan as my hips started rolling in his a little.

Corbyn:
"Slow down babe, we have all night" I said as corbyn hook his finger in my jeans to pull them down as quickly as he could, "I just need you right now, really bad" I giggled as I held the back of his neck and kissed him, pushing him on his back.

"Still baby, we still have the entire night to fix that" he smirked at me, I rolled my hips in his as he let out a groan, "oh baby, please don't tease me right now, I'll bust" I giggled and kissed him again, "maybe that my goal"

He thrusted his hips to grind with mine, "can we please get this going already" he whined and I smiled "we're getting there"

Daniel:
"You look fancy tonight" Daniel said as he grabbed my hips from behind and pulled me into a hug, I giggled as I fixed my hair and makeup in the mirror a little, "well I wanted to look good for dinner tonight" he kissed my neck as I smiled.

"Are you ready?" I asked him and he nodded, he turned my cheek and caught me in a kiss, his teeth pulling out my bottom lip, "woah there big guy" I said pulling back from him, "come on, we have an hour, let's have some fun baby" I giggled.

"What's wrong with you tonight" I asked him, "just you look so good, can't control my hormones" I laughed a little, "yeah we have an hour, or we skip dinner and order take out, then we can have longer" he smirked.

"Glad that we think the same"

Jack:
"Babe I'm trying to watch the movie" I said as jack hands roamed on my body, "Okay and" he said as he kissed on my neck, I rolled my on back as he hovered over me "Babe" I said giggling.

"What I'm not doing anything" he said after giving me a kiss, "no you're trying to fuck" he laughed at how blunt I was, "right, question is will you let me?" I giggle and shrugged "yeah"

Zach:
He kissed me as he grinded his hips into mine, I let out a moan as he left kisses on my neck, he held my hips as he pushed them down more on the bed, "baby" he moaned as he brought his lips back on mine.

He held my jaw with his other hand and kissed me, hard and long, "I need you" he whispered in my ear and I nodded, out of breath and frustrated, "yes" I said and he smiled and kissed me again.