Jonah

"i'm sorry" I said and he shook his head, "it's fine" he told me "it's not" I said embarrassed, "I can still.. help you" I told him "not even hard" he said and stood up, walking to the bathroom. I used to be amazing at sex okay.. I mean I could go for hours but every since I broke up with my ex and went on a no sex rule for three years I've been cumming too quickly.

jonah and I started hooking up a couple of weeks ago and I cum when he eats me out, which isn't normally a problem except everytime I cum.. I squirt. he doesn't mind that, it's just after I do so.. I really not in the middle to force my body to do it again, although it feels amazing it's also a lot at the same time.

———
"hey" jonah said, kissing my cheek "how long you been here?" he asked me "two, three hours" he nodded, "let's go get a hotel" I said in his ear "right now?" he asked holding a beer, "i'm in the mood tonight and I have a feeling that I can go longer than normal" I said winking.

he smiled and followed me out of the club, I got us a hotel, he kissed me as soon as I shut the door "what did you take?" he asked me "I don't know what you're talking about" I told him as I threw off my clothes and laid on the bed.

"skip it" I told him as he was getting down on his knees, "come out it down my throat" he gave me a look and I leaned my head off the end of the bed, mouth opened.

"you're fucking sexy" he said as he slowly put his tip in, I closed my mouth around him, him moving slowly, putting him more and more in my mouth. my tongue rubbed his shaft, him letting out groans as he was now kinda thrusting himself in and out of my mouth.

I tap his thigh, him taking himself out as I caught my breath, I sat up and went down to my knees "turn" he told me, and when I did he pushed my hips down into the bed, thrusting him into me.

we both let out extremely loud moans, him going super fast, I felt myself closer and closer to my high now. he moved his hand inbetween the bed and me, rubbing my clit.

he felt my body shake, and twitch as I released, the warm feeling causing him to pull out and finish also.

we both laid down, "female enhancement pills" I told him, "strawberry" I said with a wink, getting up "i'll be in the shower" I told him, he stood up, "i'm going to buy you a dozen of these packs" he said following me i tot he restroom.