Hints -jonah

"I've been flirting with this guy for weeks right, we were talking everyday and throwing cute ass comments and shit at each other all the time, right?" I said to my friend and she nodded.

"Well I guess I was flirting more than him and I just straight up felt like maybe he wasn't into me or not into girls maybe right." She nodded slowly and ate some chips "so we quit talking but like I started to have a little crush on him"

"I knew I didn't want to stop talking to him but there wasn't a point of me wasting my time if they aren't gonna like me back or not even like the gender I am right" she agreed, "everytime I'd post he'd always tell me how good I'd look and we'd have an hour long conversation about our day and another two hour conversation about what's been going on since the last time we talk and all that"

"Okay y/n, get to your point" I took a deep breath, "do you think maybe he could possibly like me?" She giggled, "you caught feelings" I slouched down, "I caught hard feelings, really hard feelings"

———
"Aye y/n" Jonah said and sat beside me, "hey" I said as we did our handshake, "so I have this party tonight, you coming?" He asked, "is this an invite?" He nodded slowly.

"I really want you to come, we can hang out, chill, whatever you'd like" I smiled, "then consider me there" he smiled widely and nodded.

"Great" he got up and walked over to his friends, "oh my god oh my god, please tell me Jonah is the guy you were talking about the other night right?" My friends said and I looked at her weird.

I looked around to make sure no one heard her, "yes now shush" she smiled and clapped her hands, "Okay, look, he totally likes you, you gotta hit that" I giggled, "really?" She nodded.

"You can even use some of my clothes"

———
Luna dressed me up in a crop top and push up bra, with just some blue jean skirt, she did my makeup and straighten my hair.

Once I saw jonah we went to his room and sat there, we just talked for a while, "I really like your hair like this, I feel like I've told you that before" i giggled "yeah"

By now the shots Jonah and I had taken were kicking in and suddenly it was like I couldn't stop my lips from moving.

"You've has me fucked up this past months" he looked at me weird, thank god for him and I just hanging out alone in his room or else this would be double embarrassing in the morning.

"I mean, I thought maybe you had the slightest crush on me when we were talking everyday but then I thought I was making something out of literally nothing. I don't know, my mind was tripping and I just didn't know if you like me or not" he smiled.

He kissed me, he pulled away smiling "I thought you didn't like me, god damn" I giggled, "really?" I asked and he nodded. "You have no fucking idea how long I've been flirting with you" he said.