Him getting head

Jonah:
He is the kind of guy to sit back and let you do your own thing, he loved watching you suck him off. He didn't force you to take more of him in, he just let you give him head.

He loved watching you swallow his cum, just the satisfaction of it made him hard already, all over again.
Corbyn:
He holds your hair out of your face and pushes your head slightly down to tell you he wants you to go deeper, his moans would be out of control as he loved the feeling of your mouth around his cock.

He could watch you suck on him all day, he absolutely loved pushing himself farther down your throat as he came, and love watching you swallow every last drop.

Daniel:
He let you do your own thing in the beginning, but by the end of the blowjob he was thrusting himself in and out of your mouth as you sat back and took every thrust he gave you in.

He hated cumming in your mouth, it made him uncomfortable, he love cumming on your body so when he felt himself about to bust, he would either cum on your boobs or your face, and no one was complaining.

Jack:
He sat back and let you do your thing, he was too much of a moaning mess to even do anything, with his head thrown back and his eyes closed as you took more and more of him in your mouth, you swirling your tongue around his shaft had him in a whole other universe.

He didn't care when he came, as long as he was able to bust, because lord knows he needed too, he would, No matter if it was his hand, your boobs, your face, mouth, or anything he just needed to bust.

Zach:
He doesn't care how you blow him, because let's be real here, it's a blowjob and he loves them. He has found out that he love fucking your face and he never passes the opportunity to do so, he just loves how wet and warm it is.

He only bust down your throat, he doesn't want to have to watch you clean up the cum when he can just watch you swallow it instead.