My football player- jabbie.

"Yo y/n" one of your teammates called you, "aye what's up, ready for the game tonight" you asked and they nodded "hell yeah bitch" I giggled as he ran off to third period. "Babe, are you listening" Gabbie said pulling my attention to my boyfriend Jack, and my girlfriend Gabbie, really hard to explain.

"Yes" I said as she smiled, "okay what did I say" I looked to Jack for some help but he shrugged, "that you love me and if I win tonight we all get to fuck?" I said and she shook her head, "no" "Not even close" I nodded, "sorry baby, what did you say" I asked and she smiled, "my mom wants us to have dinner" I nodded.

———
I was dating both of my best friends, Jack and Gabbie. I was a linebacker on the guys football team and my girlfriend was a cheerleader, my life was perfect. Once I got my pads on I gave Gabbie a kiss as we walked out into the hallway where all the football guys were. We were getting ready to go on the field, "I love you, be safe" Gabbie said and gave me another kiss, "I love you too, extend that to Jack will you baby" she smiled and nodded.

She walked out to the field and I turned and smiled, "what?" I asked a few guys looking at me, everyone knew of my dating situation, not like you could hide it. "Aye if I gotta girl you gonna give me kisses like that before every game y/l/n" Ryan said and we all laughed, it was all in good fun, everyone thought my relationship was cool.

"Nah, just your girl" I said back, Ryan through his head back and laughed louder, "you're one lucky son of a bitch you know that" Chase said and I nodded, "ain't gotta tell me twice" After we played the first half, we went back in the locker room to have our chat, "Okay we are up by fourteen, make sure you guys are pulling your weight out there, if I see y/n tackle another one of Ryan's guys for him, I'm going to make everyone but her run laps at practice"

"She has her own person she doesn't need to be pulling your weight boys" I smiled and nodded. Once the game was finish, us winning of course, I went into the empty girls locker room and quickly took a body shower, just washing off the sweat and changing. As I walked out jack and Gabbie were waiting for me, and some of the guys that we were walking out were bro hugging me. "Catch you at practice" I told them and walked over to Jack and Gabbie.

I gave them a kiss and we walked to Jack's car, "Okay baby you look so good" I said to Gabbie as I grabbed her hand and spun her around, she smiled. "You wanna go eat?" I asked Jack and he nodded, we were gonna eat at the pizza parlor down the street that we normally go to, "we gotta have a conversation too baby" Jack said and I nodded.

"What's wrong love?" I asked and he shook his head and started the car. Once we order and sat down, Gabbie sat beside Jack, "you guys are scaring me" I said and Gabbie frowned, "I found out I was pregnant the other day" my eyes went wide, "oh shit".

———
I laid in bed, I turned over yet again and read the clock 2:15 am I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone. I called Jack to which he answered on the second ring, "tell me you love me still" I said and heard him sigh, "baby of course I still love you" "Gabbie and I understand if a baby is too much for you love" he said and I frowned, "I really don't want us to end, this baby is y'alls, the real question is do you guys want that baby to have two mothers and a father" the line was dead.

"I love you y/n and I don't want you to leave me, Gabbie and I already talk about this, our relationship stays the same unless it's to much for you, you have the right to walk out whenever" "Gabbie loves you as much as I do, please don't leave us."

——— 
I walked into school, running on no hours of sleep, and walked over to Gabbie, "talk  after school" I asked and she nodded, I went to walk off as she grabbed my hand, "you look adorable and I love you" I smiled as she looked at my sweats and one of Jack's shirts. "I love you too, invite Jack over later" she smiled and nodded, she kissed my hand and then let go of it.

After school there was a knock at the door and I let my girlfriend and boyfriend in, I gave them both a kiss as we walked upstairs. My mom lived overseas because she was in the Navy and got set over there a year ago. She pays for a small one bedroom apartment or me, I have a job I work for food and gas money throughout the week. "Thought you'd had work today" jack said and I shook my head, "I really want to talk about the baby" I said and they both nodded.

"I love you both so much and I want you guys in my life for a very long time but I want to know that we are a whole family, there won't be one sided conversation, I want to know that this baby is just as much of mine as it is Gabbie's" they both nodded. "It absolutely is y/n, you are the mother of this baby no matter what anyone says" I smiled at Jack and kissed him, "I cannot be the only mother here" Gabbie said and I giggled.

———
Nine months later
"Great game y/n" Ryan called out and I nodded walking into the girls locker room to shower and change, "y/n" coach yelled and I nodded, "someone name, Dr. Brelynn called" I cut him off, "oh shit, when?" I asked, "start of third". I went wide eyed. "And you didn't tell me, that means Gabbie's in labor, oh fuck" I said as I ran to get changed and hurried to the hospital. "Where the hell were you" Gabbie asked, "I'm so sorry baby, Coach didn't tell me, i was in the game" she shook her head.

"Just shut up and hold my hand " I nodded as I looked to Jack, he was holding her another hand.

———
Gabbie walked in holding Lavender, I smiled and kissed lavs cheek, "hey do you have a second to sit down before Jack gets here" she nodded as she sat at the dinner table, "so here" I said as I slid her a packet I had gotten. "What's this" she said while setting Lavender down in her swing, "I have a full ride to a college" she smiled "baby that's great" she said but her smiled dropped when she saw the college was a state away.

"Wait, how did you get the full ride, I mean your grades are okay but?" I nodded "um.. football, they want to take me on" she nodded "I want you to do it" I gave her a look, "but what about Lavender" she shook her head, "we'll come see you, you will come home when you can and we will make all of this work baby, you have to do this for me, Jack, and Lavender" I smiled.

———
"Go y/n" I heard Gabbie scream from the booth, I giggled seeing Jack hold Lavender, it was only our practice. I walked over to them and gave them a kiss on the cheek, "I'm so proud of you y/n" I smiled at Jack, "thank you baby, it means a lot"