Private school drama- daniel

Walking into school in your uniform like always, I walked to my locker, hearing a bunch of laughs from the popular jocks a few inches over, "come one Daniel, tell us who gave it to you good last night" Daniels friend Zach said.

I smirked, knowing it was me, but no one was going to know that.

"Come on guys, what makes you assume I even got some last night, maybe I'm just happy" they all laughed, "dude your neck is covered in hickeys" jack said while laughing.

I closed my locked and went to watch to class, walking by all the jocks I snuck a look at Daniel, he had his top button undone and tie wrapped loosely around his neck, showing the multiple hickeys I left around his neck and above his collar.

I shook my head and sat down in class, "you See Daniels neck, whoever gave it to him last night is one lucky chick" a girl behind me said to her friend, "oh please, he's the lucky one" her friends replied.

———
"You wore you uniform wrong today" I said as we walked into my bed room, "did I?" He asked, I nodded and giggled, "I could always show you how to wear it" I said and he gave me a look, "show me babygirl" he said and I kissed him.

I stuck my hands under her jacket and pushed it off his shoulder, unbuttoning his white shirt, pulling his tie off and putting it around my neck, I pushed his white shirt off.

He smiled, "I really love this tie on you but, I have a better way for you to wear it" I gave him a look as he took it from around my neck, he set it on my bed and pulled my shirt and bra off.

Kissed my collarbones and chest, he turned me around and pushed me on the bed so that my stomach and chest were against it, he pushed my skirt up and pulled my underwear off.

Pressing his clothed crouch against my heat, he kissed my shoulder blades as he grabbed the tie and my hands, tying the tie around my hands.

He grabbed my hips and pushed me back against him, "want it?" He asked thrusting his hips so that the outline of his cock ran against my cunt.

"Fuck, please daddy" he smiled, "well since you asked so nicely, daddy will be happy to give you it" I heard him unbutton his belt and jeans and soon I felt his tip run against my slit, I let out and moan as he slowly pushed his tip in.

Not going in any farther than that, pulling back out and then slowly entering me all the way, i let out a loud moan. He grabbed his tie and pulled back on it, he thrusted harshly into me as I moaned into my blanket.

"Feels so fucking good baby" he go of the tie and held my hip, pushing them back into him each time he thrusted, "fuck daddy" I moaned.

He reached his arm around and rubbed my clit, pulling me so close to cumming, his tip pushed against my g-spot as I let out whimpers and moans.

"Cum baby, show daddy how good this is for you" he went quicker, still pushing my hips into him, I clenched around him soon cumming.

He continued, pushing on and on, making me let out whimpers due to the over simulation, "few more seconds baby" he said. He land a slap on my ass, making my back arch, he pulled out, jerking himself off a few times before releasing himself on my ass.

He untied me and cleaned me up, we laid down on my bed and he smiled at me, "now that was the hottest thing ever" he said while kissing me.