Alone -zach

"But you know who your soulmate is" my friend said pointing to my wrist design, "can you shut up about it already, yes I know who he is, he's an ass, we decided not to be together" she let her jaw drop as I poured her some tea "you're going to be single for the rest of your life" I shrugged.

"Yeah"

——
"Hi" I said as I waited the table of boys that just walked in, "can I get you something to drink?" I asked them smiling, "um.. waters all around" one of them said, he looked to be the oldest.

"Okay, do we need a couple minutes on the food or do we already know what we'd like?" I asked, they all shook their heads "a few more minutes please" I smiled and nodded.

I walked off to get them the waters they ordered, "he's kinda cute" my friend said pointing to one of the guys, I giggled and walked back to their table.

As I was walking back I noticed the one that looked the oldest had a little design, so that tells me he is older than 18, as I looked a little closer I tripped when I say it, the water fell all over the floor.

"Oh my god, are you okay" he asked getting up to help me, I giggled and blushed, "yes I'm fine sorry, I just saw your wrist and um.. I have the same design" I said as I slowly showed him my wrist.

He raised his eyebrows, "oh wow that's crazy" one of his friends said, "well then, I guess me finding you very attractive was for a reason" he said smirking, "hi, I'm zach and I guess I'm your soulmate".

"Okay one more question" she asked me, I gave her a look, "last one" I said and she nodded "what did he do to you?" I took a deep breath, "really, that's the one question you had to ask" I said and she giggled a little.

"This was a really nice date" I told zach, we were at the park, sipping on some wine having a cute little picnic, "I've always like French style and I thought it would be really romantic" I nodded "it's perfect" he smiled.

"Well cheers" he said while holding his wine glass up, I giggled and lightly tapped my glass with his as we both took a sip after.

"Okay that sounds romantic as hell, why would you ever give that up?" I gave her a look, "would you let me tell the rest of the damn story" she put her hands up and nodded.

"So you're in a band" zach nodded, "they guys that were with me when we first met, they are my band mates" I nodded, "you guys all got along great, I bet it's amazing" he giggled.

"It's wonderful, actually we have a show here tonight, you should come" I smiled and nodded "I'd love to" he grabbed my hand as we walked around the park, "great I'll be singing for you"

After the show was over, security helped me back stage, zach walked over to me "how'd you like it?" He asked me, I smiled "it was amazing, you have a wonderful voice" he smiled.

"Yeah and?" She asked, "so we started dating for a couple of months and then tour started back up for him again, things between us got weird" she gave me a weird look, "weird?" She asked me.

"Like after shows he would say he was going to call me and then he wouldn't but I figured you know that he was sleeping, the come to find out he's at a party, he started lying to me about where he was actually going"

"Okay, so you went to a party that night, I thought you just went to bed" I asked him and Daniel knew he got him in trouble, "I mean yeah, I got pulled out of bed to go to the party no biggie" I nodded.

"Yeah" I told him, "guys I think I'm going to head back to my hotel, I'm getting kinda tired and I don't want to drag you all down" they all nodded, "see you tomorrow y/n" jack said and I waved.

"I'll take you there" zach said and I shook my head, "no it's fine, I'll just Uber" I told him and he gave me a weird look, "no it's fine baby, it's just right down the road" I nodded.

"Okay" I said and we walked out and started the journey to the hotel, "your mad that I went to a party and didn't tell you" I shook my head at him, "I'm mad that you lied, I don't care if you go to parties, live your life but you don't have to lie to me" he nodded, "I swear I won't lie anymore"

"Okay he still seems dreamy" I gave her a weird look and giggled a little, "well after about a year of us dating, I figured one night while he was on tour I would surprise him" she smiled.

"What I didn't know is that when I opened his hotel door he would be having fun with another girl, and by having fun I mean creating a mini him" her face dropped, "you're right, he's an ass" I giggled, "told you, some people aren't meant for relationships"

"We're soulmates, we can't break up" he said as he tried to get closer to me, "stop no, you were just cheating on me, how many other times when I was worried about you not texting me back were you doing this?"

"How many times? Is this what you going to sleep every night is? And then you come back home to me and kiss me and tell me you love me Jonah? I'm through with you from now on, this isn't happening, I don't care about the stupid cosmic print that tells me who my soulmate is anymore"

I said and he just watched me, he broke me and he knew he wasn't fixing me.

"Do you ever see him?" She asked me and I laughed, "everyday" she gave me a weird look, "found out we moved into the same apartment complex last month, we live right next to each other" I told her and her eyes went wide, "it's the universe trying to get you back together"