The way they kiss

Jonah:
Soft and passionate, he slowly lean in with his eyes going between your lips and your eyes, he'll break out into a smile then place his hand on your cheek and slowly kiss you.

Corbyn:
Peck then tongue. It was the same, he'd start with a peck, then smile widely, whispering an "Wow I love you" then while your smiling ear to ear he turned your head back to him and kiss you, his tongue slipping past.

Daniel:
Slow and sweet. He didn't like to rush a lot of things, and kissing was one of them, he like to kiss to be slow. He didn't slowly move his head to you, his lips would just linger on your lips. They would slowly move with your over and over, his hands always placed on you somewhere, making you crave him every time you kissed.

Jack:
Always leading to something more. His kisses were crazy, he started with his hands on your hips, and when he started to kiss you his hand always fell down or pushed you closer to him. Always making you want more and you always got more.

Zach:
Rough and sloppy. You never hated Zach's kisses, his lips would hit yours and they moved fast, like if he didn't hurry and kiss me he wasn't going to be able for much more. His hands would be in my hair and my hands were wrapped around his waist pulling him into me more.