Piercings

Jonah:
"Babe i did something" you said walking into Jonah's room as he gave you a weird look, "right so um" you said, "close your eyes" you told him and he slowly shut his eyes, you shut his bed room door and lifted your jacket up so that your boob was exposed.

"Open and look" he opened his eyes and soon they went wide "it's hot" he said look at your nipple piercing, "ya You like it?" I asked and just the hoodie down slowly, "a lot, did it hurt?" He asked standing up to give me a kiss on the cheek, "oh yeah, hurt like a bitch"

Corbyn:
Corbyn was sitting in the passenger seat as I was driving, he turned to look at me as I was talking but looked away soon after, he did a quick double take at my ear, "baby" he asked and I hummed.

"When did you get that part pierced?" He asked as he touched the part, "a few weeks ago" he nodded "I didn't know that, looks nice actually" I smiled, "thanks baby, I wanted to see how long it was going to take you to notice it, mom said two months, and I said two weeks, we were both wrong" he giggled.

Daniel:
"Oh wow" Daniel said as he looked at the belly button piercing, "does it still hurt?" He asked looking at it with his head tilted sideways, I giggled "yeah, it's really sore" he nodded slowly while straighting his head back.

"It looks hot" he said and I smiled, "I'm so happy I decided to finally do it" he nodded "me too baby"

Jack:
"Do you notice anything?" I asked jack as he looked me up and down, "new shoes" I shook my head, waiting for him to notice my nose piercing, "baby what" he asked, clearly a little frustrated as I've been doing this for the past ten minutes already and he wanted to get back to playing his game.

"My nose asshole" he looked at it and nodded, "wait I thought you've had that for months" I gave him a weird look, "I got this three hours ago jack" his eyes went wide "wow, looks great"

Zach:
"Babe" I said as I held my hand to where he wasn't able to see my lip, "yeah babe" Zach asked looking up from his phone screen, "what's up?" He asked as he saw me holding my hand up.

"I did a little fun thing" I said and he slowly nodded, "okay what?" He asked a little confused, I put my hand down and he smiled, "oh wow baby" he said taking in the black hoop lip piercing, "it looks good, I like it" I smiled "also" I told him.

I stuck out my tongue and he saw my tongue piercing "oh dang babe, you just went all out" I giggled a little.