Fingers- corbyn

He sat beside me, he gave me a small smiled as I giggled and turned back to the work I had been trying to get done.

He pushed my hair behind my shoulder, "what are you doing" I asked and he shook his head, moving his chair to where it was touching mine, he licked his lips and smirked at me.

A smirk that always lead to trouble, ALWAYS.

he kissed my neck as I giggled, "corbyn baby I have homework" he nodded as he continued to suck a hickey on my neck, "then get to it" he whispered as he placed his hand on the other side of my neck and went back to kissing it.

I tried to work but it wasn't happening with his lips attached to my neck.

It really wasn't happening when his hand went from my neck to my thigh, "corbyn" I said in a whisper, "shhhh" he said running his hand up causing my breath to hitch.

"You need this, I need this" he said as he turned my head and kissed me, "relax baby" he said on my lips. His hand unbuttoned my jeans slowly moving in.

He rubbed my clit through my underwear as I let out a shaky breath, he went back to leaving kisses on my neck, he pulled the collar of my shoe down, leaving hickeys on my collarbone.

He slipped his hand in my underwear entering two fingers in me as I let out a whimper, his long fingers causing him to hit my g-spot immediately.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back as his fingers worked their magic in me and I was a moaning/ whimpering mess for him.

And he loved every sound I mad, he couldn't get enough of it, it was like music to him, his favorite song on repeat or something.

My hips rocked forward along with his fingers and I could feel him smiled on my skin, "You love my fingers in you baby" I nodded "so long" I said out of breath.

His fingers thrusted in me faster as I let out a louder moan, "you sound so beautiful babygirl" he whispered as he pulled my chin down to look at him.

My eyes slowly opening and when they did he kissed me, his fingers going quicker as I felt myself close to the edge.

"Come on baby, I feel you clenching, love loose" he said and I nodded, cumming as he left yet another hickey on my neck.

He smiled licked his fingers clean, "so homework " he said, giving me a smirk.