𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 - 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

' 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗂𝖾𝗋
𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾
𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽, 𝖽𝗎𝗌𝗍, 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾
𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾
𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗂𝖾𝗅𝖽 '

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

ECHO WINCHESTER is a broken soul who's seen too much in her short life time, from the moment she was born all the way up until now. She has seen it all, from ghosts all the way to the devil himself. She even has evaded death more times than she count.

She was one a young girl with hope's and dreams. But, she grew up.

As she grew older, she saw the world how it really was because she had gotten kidnapped by demons when she was only six years old, and she was almost killed, thankfully her father and uncle saved her. And that was when her training started. Even though her father didn't want her to be like him, he had no choice but to teach her how to protect herself.

And even though there was really good times that came along with hunting, there was also a lot of dreadful and painful things that tagged along. Sure, she finally had people who loved her for who she was, but there was a lot of grief and sadness. She had lost friends who she loved like family, and she even lost herself along the way

Twelve years later, she turned turned twenty and the world was ending once again. The devil ended up getting a girl pregnant which resulted in a powerful nephilim.

After Lucifer had killed Castiel right in front of Echo, she was overwhelmed with anger and grief that she launched herself at him, and they both fell back into the portal. And instead of ending up in an apocalyptic world, she was flashed to another world where different monsters existed.

She was no longer Echo Marilyn Winchester, she was now Echo Elaine Gilbert.

And she's in one hell of an adventure.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵

𝗖𝗿𝘆𝘀𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗥𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝖺𝗌 𝗘𝗰𝗵𝗼 𝗚𝗶𝗹𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗩𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝖺𝗌 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀

𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝖺𝗌 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 - 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓 & 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

- 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗅 𝗇𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗏𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌, 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸'𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮.

- 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩, 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘱 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝖻𝗂𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒, 𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗌, 𝘦𝘵𝘤. 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘬.