40

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄
well, what can i say, i'm a badass

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄well, what can i say, i'm a badass

"PLEASE sign here and here," The lawyer said to the twins.

Elena took the pen from the man, and began writing down her name as Bonnie asked, "So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you two?"  "

"For now." 

"As Elena and I are the only people who can invite a certain type of person in here if you know what I mean," Echo said before taking the pen that Elena offered her. She wrote down her name, adding her own personal touch to it.

"Your own personal safe house." 

"That's the idea." 

After all the papers were signed, Echo and Elena stood up, and walked the lawyer to the door. "Thank you, Mr. Henry," Elena said, shaking the man's hand as Echo simply just smiled at him.

He exited the house and Elena turned and headed into the house. Echo smirked at the Salvatore brother's.

"I'm sorry, I completely forgot," Elena said, turning around in realization, "Stefan, would you—"

"Now, now, Elena," Echo taunted with a smirk, glaring at Stefan. "He does not get the honors of being the first vampire — let alone Salvatore — to step into our home." She then turned to her best friend with a smile, holding out her hand. "Damon, would you like to come in?"

Damon smirked and took ahold of Echo's hand, and walked through the threshold.

Elena simply chuckled at her sister before turning to Stefan. "Would you like to come in?"

"I would love to," he stated with a smile before he walked in and planted a kiss on Elena's lips.

Bonnie shook her head at the sisters before handing them their jackets.

"Wait, where are you going?" Stefan asked Elena as he noticed the three teenagers getting ready to leave. 

"To school," Elena stated.

Echo nodded, but with a grimace set on her facial features. "Even though I don't care much about my education, Elena will kill me, so..."

"No, no, no, we didn't make a safe house for you two to leave it," Damon stated, shaking his head, and wrapping his arm around Echo's shoulder who simply just laughed at him.