29

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄
i want to be happy but something in me screams that i do not deserve it

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 i want to be happy but something in me screams that i do not deserve it

"EASY."

Matt helped Jeremy with bringing Jenna into the house. "Grab the door."

"Okay, stop fussing," Jenna said as the twins followed her into the house with all of her things from the hospital.

"The doctor said that you have to take it easy," Elena said.

Echo closed the door seeing as she was the last one in, and said, "Yeah, you don't want to rip your stitches, hemorrhage and die, alright?"

"Yeah, the only thing I'm going to die from is embarrassment," Jenna said. "I walked into a knife. How does somebody do that?"

Echo snorted. "With a lot of grace."

Matt helped Jenna onto the couch, and she sighed in relief as she relaxed. He held up the bag of food, asking, "What should I do with this?"

"I got it." Echo grabbed it from him, and walked into the kitchen. Jeremy and Elena were quick to follow her.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Jeremy asked, and began making Echo a cup of coffee knowing that she had just spent hours at the hospital with nothing to drink or eat.

Elena helped her sister unload the food, and said, "Eat the lunch that Matt has generously brought us from the Grill."

Echo's mouth watered at the sight of the juicy bacon burger with a large thing of fries.

"About Katherine..." Jeremy trailed off just as Echo chewed off a huge piece of the burger.

"I'm gonna kill the bitch!" Echo shouted, but since she had so much food in her mouth, it came out all mumbled, and food sprayed everywhere.

Elena shook her head as Echo started to finally chew her food. "We're not gonna do anything, Jeremy," Elena stated.

Echo let out a noise lot disagreement as she finally chewed and swallowed her food. "What?" She looked at her sister. ""She tried to kill Jenna. We can't let her get away with that."

"Yes, we can," Elena stated, furrowing her brows. "If it keeps you guys safe, then we can."

"What if she tries something else?" Jeremy asked, crossing his arms.

Elena shook her head, saying, "She won't. Katherine hurt Jenna because I didn't do what she said. Well, I'm doing it now. Me and Stefan are over."

"What?" Echo asked before scoffing. "Wow. You gave in so easily." She shook her head. "I'm disappointed in you."

"Katherine wins," Elena stated, ignoring Echo which made the younger Gilbert twin scuff. "The end."

"You're being naive and you know it," Jeremy said and walked over to the table, grabbing his coat.