22

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘
you're still gonna get criticized, so you might as well do whatever the fuck you want

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘you're still gonna get criticized, so you might as well do whatever the fuck you want

"JOHN?" Echo and Elena asked simultaneously as they looked at Stefan.

"Are you serious?" Echo shouted, running a hand through her hair. "Oh, my god!" She couldn't believe it. Stefan had just told them his theory on John being their birth father. "No fucking way!"

"Is that even possible?" Elena asked, confused.

"Well, there's no proof, but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager, and he was the one who brought her to your Dad's office for the delivery," Stefan explained.

Elena shook her head, saying, "Our entire lives, O and I have never liked this man. I-I..."

At noticing the distressed looks on their faces, Stefan said, "I'm sorry. I just wanted to tell you two before Damon dropped it on you in some typically inappropriate way."

"No, we're happy you told us, Stefan," Echo told him before making a disgusted expression. "We just really hope it's not true."

"What are we supposed to do?" Elena asked, looking at her twin, "Do we confront him and say, 'Are you our biological father?'"

"I suggest torturing it out of it," Echo said, smirking. "Or, maybe, make it out to be a game. Play truth or dare. Ooh!" She exclaimed, pointing at Elena. "What about charades?!"

Elena rolled her eyes and asked, "Why are you joking about this?"

Echo shrugged. "Because I can," she said, though, she knew that is what she does when things start to get hard for her. She makes a joke, play it cool, and then freak out after bottling it up after a couple of weeks.

"I gotta go!" Echo exclaimed before running off to find Caroline.

Echo had found Caroline and Bonnie with Tyler, and as Matt walked away, Tyler scoffed, and said, "I said I was sorry."

"You made out with his mother, you whore!" Echo stated, glaring at him. "And you tried to attack me. So, you're gonna have to do a lot better than sorry."

"El!" Caroline said, rushing over to hug her friend before sighing at seeing her in light blue jeans, a black tank top, and a leather jacket. "I cannot believe you bailed out of the Miss Mystic Falls Pageant."

"I'm thankful that I did," Echo said with a smirk as Tyler walked away.

Caroline rolled her eyes before seeing the look on her face, and she asked, "Are you okay?"

"Elena and I think we know who our birth father is," Echo said, and Bonnie and Caroline's eyes widened at that. "John..."

"No," Caroline gasped before hugging her. "You poor thing."