12

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒
sunshine mixed with a little hurricane

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒sunshine mixed with a little hurricane

ECHO shot up awake and immediately cried out in pain. "Son of a bitch."

"Language," the voice of Damon said who was sitting next to her as he drove the car. She rolled her eyes and looked herself in the side mirror, grimacing. "Don't worry, its only a couple of cuts and bruises."

Echo nodded then groaned. "Where are we?" She asked, looking around at the view.

"Georgia."

She spun around and glared at Damon "What?! Georgia? No, no." Her hand flung upwards to her forehead. "Elena..."

"She's fine." Damon turned to look at her. "But, what about you?"

"I'm fine," She lied trying to ignore the pain running through her body. And just like, she remembered what happened. "The car. There was a man. I hit a man. But then he got up and—who was that?" She shook her head. "You what? Never mind the guy, he owes me a new windshield." She scoffed. "Actually, he owes me a whole damn car."

Damon snorted, amused with her and her way of thinking. "You're just all sunshine and rainbows, aren't you?"

She rolled her brown eyes at him. "Where is my phone?" She searched her pockets and came up empty. "Where's Elena? I was driving to go pick..." She trailed off, her stomach turning. "Stop the car. Pull over!"

Damon sighed. "Oh, you were so much more fun when you were asleep."

She looked over at him. "Damon, I suggest you pull over or I'm gonna break every damn bone in your body, over and over again." When he just rolled his eyes at her, she threatened, "If you don't pull over, you're going to have the smell of vomit in your car for the rest of your damn life. And for you, that's a very long time. Or very short if you decide to roll your eyes at me again."

Once he pulled over, Echo slowly climbs out of the car grabbing her stomach as she did so.

Suddenly, Damon was by her side, a worried look on his face.

She froze for a moment before nodding at him. "I'm good," she said and he slowly moved away from her. "We have to go back. Elena needs me."

"Oh come on. Look. We've already come this far."

Echo sighed. "I wrecked my car and Elena needs me. We need to go back. I can't be Georgia."

"Oh, you're in Georgia," he said, smirking.

Echo glared at him. "Obviously." She stood up straighter. "You know, your irritating tendencies are really starting to make me want to punch you in the face...with a chair, over and over again.