16

𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐍
but with every falling apart, there is a coming together

"YOUR dad kept everything from his medical practice records, log, old appointment books

"YOUR dad kept everything from his medical practice records, log, old appointment books. I found an entry from the night you were born," Jenna said as she handed Elena one of the log books that she had found. "Patient and a birth date. Isabelle Peterson."

Elena smiled, that was her and Echo's mother, the mother they had never known, as much as she didn't want to, she suddenly found herself hopeful at the idea of meeting her. "Do you think that's her real name?"

Jenna shook her head, given the circumstances, that was very unlikely. "Teenage runaway. Probably not. First name, maybe."

Echo clicked her tongue. "So, where's she get Peterson? TV, Magazine, a cute guy from her gym?"

Jenna chuckled in amusement. "Maybe her classmate or best friend? So I binged it."

Echo raised an eyebrow. "People still use bing?" She asked, genuinely shocked. She had always been a google girl.

Jenna nodded. "Yes. I do. I searched for all the Peterson's in this area born the same year as Isobel, found 3-2 men and a woman, Trudie, who lived in Grove hill, Virginia."

"That's not far from here," Elena pointed out.

"Well, watch this," Jenna said with a satisfied grin as she typed into the computer, and pulled up a picture of two cheerleaders.

Elena smiled, she instantly recognised their birth mother, and the fact that she was a cheerleader made her smile, she had something in common with her.

"Isabel. She was a cheerleader." Jenna smiled, happy that she could help Elena and Echo gain some knowledge on their birth mother, but after a brief hesitation, she pulled out a piece of paper. "Trudie still lives there. This is her address," She said as she handed Elena the paper with the address on it.

"What about our birth mother?" Echo questioned.

"I couldn't find anything about her." Elena sat down, disappointed.

Jenna sighed. "Listen. There's something else. Mr. Saltzman, Rick, his wife was from around here, and her name was also Isobel."

Echo frowned. "Wait, what?" Does that mean he is their dad? They both had totally forgot that Damon had killed his wife.

ON their way to Isobel's best friends house - Trudie - Elena came across a stop light, coming to a complete stop.

"El, the light is green," Echo said, staring at the green light with an amused expression.

Elena drove through the intersection and found Judie's address, and they got out of the car, and walked to the front door.

The two girls stood there staring at the door like they were waiting for someone to answer. "Are you going to knock?" Echo asked, moving her straight hair away from her face.