33

𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍
you are magic. don't ever apologize for the fire in you

 don't ever apologize for the fire in you

ECHO was sitting on her bed. The Bennett witch brought the moonstone over, and the Gilbert was holding the stone in her hands, twirling it around.

Bonnie had left the room moments ago, and now she was left alone with millions of thoughts running around her head. All her problems was because of this one little stone.

She stood up and headed down the stairs before opening the front door, only to feel an invisible barrier, stopping her from going outside. She closed her eyes harshly and breathed deeply through her nose. "What did you do?" 

"It's for the best," Bonnie said, walking towards her, Elena and Jeremy behind her. "Between you and Elena... we had to think of something to do."

She started banging on the barrier. "Son of a bitch!" She shouted in rage, and tried to kick it. "Son of a bitch! Are you fucking serious? Fuck this! Let me out of here, god dammit! Jesus fucking Christ!"

Bonnie just simply smirked at the angry Gilbert.

"FUCK this shit, I can't believe I'm on house arrest." Echo was flipping through the channels on the tv. She absolutely hated Bonnie more than she had before. She hated everyone at the moment, and she couldn't do anything about it because she was stuck inside all day.

Hearing footsteps coming her way, Damon entered the living room and she only glared. "You should really lock your door," Damon said.

"Shut the fuck up, Damon," Echo spat, glaring at him.

"Oh, come on pouty. Just give me two points for ingenuity."

"How 'bout I'll give you two middle fingers instead?!" She snapped, clenching her fists and jaw. "This isn't funny, Damon. Do you think it is?"

"Yes, Echo. I find hilarity in the links that I have to go to repeatedly save your life," Damon said, sighing at the sight of the angry girl. She cared for her and he hated that she wanted to sacrifice herself.

"You're annoying," she spat at him.

"So are you," he retorted lightly before holding out a bag and a to-go cup. "I brought you something to please the Goddess," he joked and smiled when he saw her lips twitch up slightly.

"This doesn't mean so forgive you for snapping my neck," she told him, taking the bag and drink.

"I know," he said, rubbing his neck.