42

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘
thanks for saving me everyday m

"TONIGHT is the full moon, we should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse," Elijah announced to everyone

"Elena told me that the Sun and Moon Curse is a fake and it's really just a curse placed on Klaus?" Stefan frowned, verifying his information.

"Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf side from manifesting, but if he breaks it, he'll be a true hybrid," Elijah stated, nodding his head.

"Then why are we letting him break the curse? We could kill him today, with Bonnie," Damon insisted, walking into the room.

Echo watched Damon with soft eyes, but he didn't once look her way.

"No, Bonnie can't use that much power without dying," Elena argued, shaking her head.

"I'll write her a great eulogy." Damon sighed, throwing his hands up.

"It's not an option Damon." Elena glared while Damon glared back at her.

"Damon..." Echo trialed off, and he glanced her way before crossing his arms, anger crossing his features.

"Alright, how do we break this curse?" Stefan asked, changing the subject.

"The ritual is a little more complicated because of Echo. The ingredients, so to speak, you already know", Elijah answered, knowing that Echo wasn't going to be the one sacrificed because she wasn't exactly a doppelgänger. But, he wasn't going to say anything because of the fact that she was very determined.

"The moonstone."

"A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that is bound within the stone. After that, with Klaus being both vampire and werewolf he will sacrifice one of each," Elijah explained.

Elena stepped forward, taking Echo's hand in hers. "So, where do Echo and I fit in?" Elena questioned, making Echo's hand tighten over here.

"First, Klaus will drink your blood, El—Echo to the point of your death.

"That's where you come in." Echo gestured to Elijah, raising a brow.

Elijah nodded and took out a little bottle out of a box. "This is an elixir I acquired some 500 years ago for Katerina. It posses mystical properties of life, so to speech."

"So, Echo will be dead, then she won't?" Elena asked, pulling her little sister closer to her.

"So that's your guys plan? A magical witch potion with no expiration date?" Damon questioned in anger. "If you two want to come back to life, what about John and Jeremy's rings?"