𝟭𝟱. wait and bleed

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
i'm doing the best i ever did

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

    𝐓ory Nichols felt rage and fire as she delivered continuous punches at them. But the first her eyes saw a certain brunette, she roughly grabbed ahold of her bag and started dragging her around. As much as Samantha fought through it, Tory didn't let go, and she was very strong and forceful.

     Raegan stood up from the ground and covered her sister from Tory's harsh kick. She didn't care that felt the terrible pain, and she pushed Samantha back from Tory's sight. She'd take the pain for her any day. However, Hawk with a few other Cobras pushed her sister back in the square, and she clenched her fists in disbelief.

     "Get back in there!"

     She turned her attention back to the angry girl, but she didn't get enough time to pull herself back up and counter Tory's attack when she suddenly shoved her sister against the locker. Raegan felt something in her snap, and she stood and roughly tackled the girl off Samantha.

     Suddenly, Robby interfered and accidentally got the wrong person up against the lockers. His hand was pressed against her chest, a little too hard that Raegan's eyes began watering as she tried to heave out some air. The boy was so enraged that he didn't even realize what he was doing.

    Then Miguel arrived, and he swore he saw red flash in his eyes when he saw Robby had his hand on his girlfriend's chest, pinning her against the locker. He only grew more angry when he noticed that Raegan was struggling to breathe, and he couldn't hold back anymore.

     "Hey!" Miguel growled, but Robby didn't notice him as he tried to get through the girls. He took him by surprise as he tackled him over the ground, and that's when the real fight started.

     "Hey, man. We gotta do something." Some dude from the Miyagi-do side said, and Demetri nodded in response.

     "Good idea." Demetri patted his shoulder. "I'm gonna get a teacher."

     "Go run while you still can," Raegan told Samantha as she blocked Tory's punch and pushed her backward so she couldn't touch her sister.

     "No, I won't leave you!" Samantha shouted, and the blonde clenched her fists tightly.

     "Just go!" Raegan yelled. Then she turned to Tory, her face softening as she tried to talk to her. "We don't have to fight, Tory."

     "Oh, yeah? Watch me do it," She said through gritted teeth and tackled her over the floor. Then she started punching her gut continuously, and Raegan grunted in pain, trying to block her punches.

     "Don't make me do it," Raegan coughed

     The girl stopped but still held her down. Her eyes narrowed, and she snapped, "Do what?"

     "This," She muttered, then harshly kneed her on the stomach. The girl toppled over the floor, and she got up from the ground with a help from her sister. "This is fucked up, Tory. I don't know why you're doing this!"

     "Shut up!" Tory laughed crazily, though there was a tint of anger in her voice. "I'm tired of you flapping your mouth like a pathetic bitch. You're not an angel, LaRusso! Or maybe you're just afraid to lose?"

     "I don't care about losing, Tory," Raegan frowned, lowering her arms down with her defenses. "And I don't want to fight you."

     "Do you always let people walk over you?" Tory laughed dryly. "Your sister's a conniving little bitch who kissed your boyfriend, and yet you're still protecting her!"