~1~ Pika Pika who?

F/N POV

its been about two weeks since I got into UA high school for hero's. im starting to get along well with my new life here as a hero. making new friends in my class since I moved away from home. Mina is one of my new besties! and right now were in.. the UA hero training course! half of the class are villains while the others are heros. right now were the heros- my train of thought goes off track.

"PPPPIIIIKKKKAAA! CHUUUUUUUUUUU!" someone yelled as they did the finishing blow on the "villains." I looked over to see who had done such a dumb and funny thing like that as an attack. it was none other than!- that braindead golden haired dude with a black lighting streak in his hair. "ohh now I get why he did that!" I chuckled while mumbling under my breath. I saw Mina, explosion boy, tape dispenser and hard boy ( I had to lol) they were all surrounding him laughing expect boom boom kid. wait a second.. who is that Pikachu kid? I ran up to Mina with the rest of the group. barging in to see this guy.

"h-hey Mina. whos that guy?" I ask panting from all of the attacks from earlier. she chuckled and looked over at the boy.

"That guy?" Mina chuckled. "that's Denki Kamanari. we call him Pikachu sometimes, he's in my main group I hang with. you should come with us sometime F/N! also.. how did you forget this derp? we've been in this class for like a week or more." she stated casually.

"lets just say I didn't pay attention to the students that much." I replied nervously.

"AYE YOU THERE! EVEE!" someone yelled not far behind me. "YEAH YOU! YOU GOT SOME NERVE GETTING IN MY FIGHT!" that Bakugo kid yelled at me. I didn't break my stance.

"andddd.??? you looked busy so I went to help." I calmly replied, I could see the anger dwelling up in his eyes. he shot a glare at me. like an untamed cat ready to pounce on its prey/ me.

"WHY YOU?!!" he yelled almost charging at me but Kirishima blocked his path. he kept growling trying to get free. I stood there like a brick not even flinching.

"s-sorry about hIM F/N-" Kirishima apologized while holding him back. he finally calmed down and came to his senses.

"OHHHHHH!!! BAKUGO JUST GOT TOLD!" Sero and Mina chimed holding there hand over there

mouths wide eyed at each other. I walked off towards the braindead Pikachu. I noticed a girl with purple hair and ear jacks on her come up to Denki..? as well. I should stay back.. maybe there a thing. don't wanna piss that kickass girl off. she helped him stand up and began to walk towards the huddle.

"geez you guys. you shouldn't have let him do that.." she complained helping him stand again. he had his thumbs up moving forwards and backwards with a dumb look on his face.

"PFTTT- HAHHAH!" I laughed out loud unintenatally everyone looked at me I looked back over to Denki after I stopped laughing he looked... normal again... my brain trailed off.

"are you an angel? you sure look like one..-" the boy began to say with pink cheeks. he fell... face forwards after saying that to me. *click* I looked back to see Mina taking a picture of this guy faceplanted on the ground. it was kinda funny. he fell for me right at my feet I guess..

A/N: im thinking on a title sorry about that! ill find one soon though don't worry. let me know if you have ideas.