~17~pika pika REEEETT

Denki POV
so its time to go back to school. hurray. really the only reason I like going is because I get to see all my friends. im not doing so well in other classes. other than hero training. i'd say im doing ok in that at least. I haven't been able to think straight after visiting F/N's house. that whole event was amazing. and Jirou randomly texting me at 11. and sending me a picture of F/N sleeping. talk about obsessed. or is it me who's obsessed? I haven't been able to stop thinking about her.

"oh s-sorry!" I opalized. I must have ran into someone while I was thinking to myself. I looked up to see the devil herself.

"hey there Kamanari bro~ you do it??~~~" Jirou tried to say before I ran into the class and hide behind Sero. "get back here you!!! were not done!!!"

"uhmm.. is everyone ok??" F/N walked into the classroom. I felt my face heat up but also relived. Jirou seemed to get distracted from me and went over to F/N. I couldn't help but smile seeing her again.

"bro? you good?" Sero asked looking down at me holding on to his ankle.

"wow Denki that's not very manly of you! whats up?" Kirishima asked before tapping me on the head.

"O-oh! nothing just Jirou was harassing me." I replied standing back up and brushing myself off.

"running away from a girl now are we?" Bakugo chuckled at me his hands in his pockets.

"oh shut up. girls are scary when they want to be ant you know it!" I scoffed and walked over to my seat. I looked over to see what Jirou desperately ran over to F/N for. hm. I wonder what was so important..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

F/N POV
"WELL???!?!!" Jirou yelled right in my face. this is not what I planned.

"hehe.. I didnt mean right now. ill tell you some point today. alright? stop asking or I wont tell." I mumbled under my breath so only she could hear me. I could tell how horribly that was spoken since I was so embarrassed. I felt my knees starting to buckle up along with my face heating up. I really didnt want to tell anyone other than him but.. shes not going to leave me alone anytime soon. the bell rang so I'm safe from her for now.

"well class starts. doesn't mean I wont keep asking..." she said glaring at me the whole way she walked over to seat. great. I'm so dead.

the classes for the morning were over. even still Jirou kept her glare. I decided i'd tell her at lunch. it was the first break. I walked over to Mina's desk hoping Jirou wouldnt follow.

"h-hey Mina.."

"hey F/N- wow. what happened to you? you look like a nervous wreck." mina turned to look over at me. truth was. I am a nervous wreck. it was that noticeable.

"so you can tell... great." I sighed looking down at my feet.

"here F/N. lemme help you." I felt I hand on my shoulder I turned around and yawned. I felt someone messing with the front of my shirt. I opened my eyes and realized who it was.

"u-umm. D-denki?." my face was bright red. way to close for comfort! my heart was racing!! my head started to spin. I spaced out and lost balance. Jirou hit Denki over the head with a text book.

"dude! to close you freaked her out." Jirou said catching me. she had an evil grin on her face. she knew what was up.

"like are you ok man?" Kiri asked me. I still couldn't find the words so I just fumbled random garbage.

"she'll be fine im sure." I felt the evil grin of Jirou staining my brain. oh geez.. this is a crazy day..

A/N; hope you enjoyed! adios for now!