~11~ pika pika news

F/N POV

You; yeah im fine, its ok no need to apologize lol.

you; i cant sleep..

Denki; same here. i was writing and playing songs all day and i still want to do more. 

you; wow! thats awesome. 

Denki: geez, im guessing you like music too. its not all that great yet.

you: PFTT! YEAH DUH!! I LOVE MUSIC!

you; im sure its better than what you think. defiantly better then what I can do.

Denki; yeah yeah, calm down there fan girl. don't start falling for me.~

you; oh shush. I like someone already..

I noticed there was a silence. truth be told, I didn't really know who I liked for 100%. I liked him a tiny wittily bit and a few others in UA who I don't speak of. I looked down at my phone again.

Denki; no you don't. you liar.~

you; fiiinnee you caught me. im not sure who I like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denki POV
to be honest I had no idea if she liked someone or not. or even if she was dating someone. I responded with a simple 'no you dont' to see how'd she react. from what I can tell from it she likes someone from UA. she just wanted me to stop teasing her about it. but nahh..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
F/N POV

I glanced at the time on the screen. and back to the messages.

you; I should try to sleep. big day ahead!

Denki: agreed! cant wait to meme with everyone all day.

you; night Pikachu! ;)

Denki; Night evee. lol

I set my phone down rolling over to try and sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about his dumb little trick. eventually a managed to fall asleep around 11.

~~ around 2 45 Saturday.~~

everything is all set. Ive got my money, phone, dumb outfit and extra outfit to change into when I get there. my parents left a few moment ago and will be home around 7. I could care less what they were doing in that time. as long as they weren't here. everything was tidy in the house and ready for the sleepover. I flopped down on the couch as the dumb pink dress flew with me. I hated this thing. the hair. earring. blech. I went to the washrrom to take all the gross stuff off my face I heard someone knock on the door. it was non other than..

"Kirishima!! sup broskie?!" I yelled as he walked in the door with his bright pink crocs. we did our hand shake and started to chat. I swear these days its only Bakugo he talks about. we were sitting on the couch for a good 5 mintues just catching up. someone walked in the door I saw Mina and Jiro.

"HEEYY GUYS!!!" Mina yelled as she stepped in the middle of the room. "OH~~ you and Kirishima is it~?" she said with a huge smirk on her face. me and kiri looked at each other.

"no! were friends! I like someone else!" we both yelped standing up. there was a silence and then we all were laughing. "hahA!.. we said it at the same time." I yelped gasping for air.

"so. who do you like you two?" Jiro calmly asked as she finished taking her shoes off. she brushed her hair out of her face. she walked into the room and stood by Mina, hands on her hips. both me and kiri's faces went red.

"ermm.. how bout we don't talk about it! moving on!-" I was interrupted by s knock on the door. I knew who it was.

A/N; oof! cliffhanger again!