~7~pika pika chew

(cause im lazy af its around lunch time now. yay. and its Friday with no school. both your parents are working today.)

F/N POV

"OOoooHHHhhhoo yyeeeeeaahh~" I sang along with the song playing as I tidied the House up for my guests tomorrow. I finished cleaning the dishes so went to take a break and watch a show while eating some ramen. I was sitting just watching my show when I heard my phone chime. I began to read the message.

Mom: please check to see if we have what we need to make dinner tonight, if not please go pick some things up. were making some lasagna, salad and garlic bread. Thank you dear.

F/N; Yeah! will do after I eat here.

Mom: great thanks. i'll talk to you later. bye sweety.

F/N; yeah bye

Mom: no horsing around while you out remember.

I set my phone down not wanting to respond and get a snarky remark back. I turned on the Tv again finishing my noddle's. I didn't want to but I had to go see if we had everything for supper tonight. I highly doubted it. I stood up from the couch and walked into the kitchen, setting my bowel in the sink. I opened the frigid and look up and down. listing all the ingredients needed. I closed the frigid and looked in the cupboards. "no bread, not enough cheese, new lettuce and sauce." I said aloud writing it on some paper. I shoved it into my bag with some cash and walked down the street to that corner store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denki POV

I yawned cracking my knuckles and glancing outside. I chuckled a little and looked down at my guitar again. I slipped it off my shoulders setting it on the stand along with my music and pick. I left my room and went to find some food to eat. I bent down and looked at the bottom of the fridge as I slowly rised to my feet standing up straight looking at a box with a note.

"here's some leftovers if you'd like. id rather you not almost burn the place down while im gone." I read on the note and took it out of the fridge. I took the cover off and slammed the microwave closed. I started to hum the rhythm for my new song I was learning. I started playing a fake guitar and dancing around as it heated up. I then realized it was finished and got ready to eat. I sat at the dinner table watching some kinda run around in there backyard together. the big smiles on each of them. running and laughing, not worrying about school or there lives work. lucky. I let out a small sigh at the thought. I was so distracted I didn't realize-

"ohh dang it!" I groaned looking down at my soiled shirt. I forgot to set the spoon down and it got on my shirt and hoodie. I finished up eating while studying some other music styles. I went to my room and got a new shirt. I basically tripped on the door on the way in. I couldn't get my mind off that training in school yesterday. everyone laughing at me as I was braindead. im kinda glad that happened.. I got to meet that Eeve girl too. I smiled a little and looked at myself in the mirror across the room. I noticed my cheeks were pink again. I shook my head brushing the hair out of my face grabbing my guitar again. playing that same piece. it was so stuck in my head I just had to learn it.

A/N; I would've liked to write more but I was working on cosplay stuff for the convention soon. we had a group hangout too so I was busy. anyway! hope you enjoyed!