~6~ Pika Pika few

F/N POV

me and my dad went down to the dinner table with everything set out for us. and my mom was acting like nothing happened. I tried to ignore it as well but her words really hurt sometimes.. I ate only a little because I lost my appetite. before I left I just wanted to say one thing.

"check my marks, maybe listen to dad more often." I smirked and walked up to my room. I meant no sass behind my words just wanted to let her know.

"there all.. 100%... all her hero training marks.. only her test marks are lower around nineties and eighties." I heard my mom from in my room.

"lets talk about this dear.." my dad replied and cleaned off the remaining things off the table. maybe I will finally get to her. I didn't want to hear them argue if they did so I plodded in my head phones and put on "Unbelievable" for the one hundredth time. I laid down on my bed with my phone in front of me as I lay on my side. I close my eyes.. listening to the melody.. *BZZZZzzT*

"AHHha!" I yelped as I flopped off my bed hitting the floor my phone following me smacking me in the face. "ouch.. IM OK!!" I yelled down to my parents. I went to see who messaged me.

Mina: hey, figure out the plans?

F/N: yup.. everyone meet here on Saturday around 3 ish. and girls bring there sleepover stuff.

Mina: YAY!! CANT WAIT!! ;)

Mina: whos numbers do you have?

F/N: one sex

F/N: I MEAN ONE SECOND! dumb auto correct. lol

I looked through my contacts reading off the names I had. "Jiro, Kirishima and Mina's. wow im lonely." I complained to myself aloud. beginning to type again.

F/N: I need Bakugo's, sero's and Denki's. ill text them and let them know everything.

Mina; kk! here's there numbers in order 34* ****, 67* **** and 96* ****. there you go!

Mina: are you ok? you seem upset.

F/N: oh yeah. just a little bumped out is all. my parents are fighting about me being girly and whatever. hopefully she'll see. I should go let the rest of the guys know whats up. Bye Mina.

Mina: im sure they'll see the true you soon. if you need to talk im here. ttyl byyeee

I typed in all the information and sent it to all the people going.

Denki POV

*BBBbbZZzzzZZT* I heard my phone vibrate. I got a text from a random number.? I took the wet towel off my head and put it around my neck. I picked up my phone and read the message.

unknown: Hey its F/N, if you remember me..

Unknown: so the group of us are going to meet up at my place around 3 ish. I live on (your address info). were going to go downtown and shop for a bit, once were done grab food and go eat at the park. walk back to my place and the girls stay the night here. boys, you can have a sleepover somewhere else.

I smiled at the screen they finally made plans. took long enough. I was glad to finally have this girls number though. she seemed so nice and funny. '

Me: yeah! sounds fun! hope everyone can go. glad to have your number now lol. see you then!

F/N: yeah you too. don't be late! Bye

I felt my face get warmer and I set my phone back down by the sink. I looked in the mirror my dripping wet hair. "eww." I sighed rubbing the towel over my head until my hair was dryish. I grabbed my phone and went to my room down the hall. I didn't realize how tired I was until I flopped on my bed all curled up. I slowly..dozed..off

A/N: im spamming yall suckers!