~4~ pika pika new

F/N POV
He turned away with a wave of his hand. I turned away myself and began to walk home. i couldn't shake the fact i didnt want to leave to school today. i really love this place. i walked out of the school and turned around to face the school. i let out a little sigh. the wind blew my hair around but the breeze was so nice. i smiled and turned around on my way home. i didn't live to far away from school. i few blocks away, it'll give me some time to think about today. I'll have to message Mina soon as well. i was walking past a small store and saw Mineta looking at something on the shelf. he noticed me and waved i did the same. i was in a super good mood after today. the best i've been since i got here, that group is amazing. an image of everyone smiling and laughing. that boy really united everyone in that group, like the glue. i walked up the stairs and unlocked the door. 
"Hello? Anyone home?" I call out getting no reply. I took off my (F/C) sneakers and set them by the door. I put my bag on the couch near the door and sat next to it. I got put my phone to text Mina.

F/N: hey, what's going on gurl?!

Mina:nothing much you?😊

F/N:what did you wanna talk about?🤔

Mina:oh right! We were planning to do something on Saturday since we have extra days off.

F/N: oh ok. What though?

Mina: mall trip? Sleepover? Dinner? Idk

F/N:I like the mall idea. Maybe we could do all three.. but we can't have the guys stay overnight.

Mina:aww I guess so.. but we could still hang out until later that evening. or maybe the park.

F/N: ok.. so go to that mall near that soccer field park thing and shop for a while. grab some food from the food court and head over to the park to eat. then we could walk back home and stay until its late. sound like a plan?

Mina: yup! I like it! so.. sleepover at your place? your the closest.

F/N; ill ask and let you know later tonight. I gotta go cook up dinner. bye! ttyl

Mina; bye F/N!!

I set my phone down on the table and went upstairs. I saw someone in one of the rooms.. with the light on and the door open a bit... wait a minute! that's -!

Denki POV

I got off the train and walked down the way to my house. I walked in and saw my mom making something for dinner.

"hello Denki dear. how was your day?" my mom asked me. I couldn't answer. I kept thinking about this weekend waiting for someone to tell me the plans to hangout. I kept checking my phone every Five seconds to see if they messaged me. "Denki? are you ok?" my mom came around the corner with a apron on.

"oh! what yeaH! I just cant wait to hear back from my friends." I replied. it was true though, i couldn't wait for the hang. "are we busy Saturday?"

"uhmm.. not that I know of. im guessing the meet up is then." she guessed. I nodded my head, she chuckled and walked over to me. "your such a good kid Denki." she ruffled my hair up.

"hey! don't mess up my hair." I complained and she just laughed. I kinda chuckled too. her grin always makes me smile. that reminds me of someone.

A/N; aye im spamming on this story!!!!!! YEEEeeeeYY HHHHHhhhhAAAAaaa!

Park Bench-{DenkiXReader} (DONE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें