~9~ pika pika blew

F/N POV
I looked down in my hand and saw a small bracelet with a wood piece in the middle the word 'free' carved into it. beside that there was a star bead and one music note. the rest was mullite colored cord. "wow.. its beautiful.. thanks dad!" I held it still in my hand as I hugged him with a huge smile on my face. I looked up at him doing the same. his glasses shining in the sun and his (h/c) hair in his face. I let go and he pointed at the bracelet.

"see those beads?" I nodded. "well the star is from my dad, I added the music note. when you think you've went through what you were struggling with you add yours and pass it down the family. telling them the same I told you." he said bopping me on the nose. "its fine you can have your friends over. I think we both need it. " he laughed.

"yeah. thanks dad." I said looking down at the bracelet putting it on my wrist. "hey dad." he loked at me. "I love you." I smiled putting a thumbs up.

"love you too buddy." he replied. he followed me out of his room.

"but seriously. lets make food im getting hungry." I complained and we went off to the kitchen to make some lasagna. when we finished the lasagna and put it in the oven. "im going to go upstairs for a bit." I said marching up the stairs. I flopped on my bed grabbing my phone out of the bag and texted Mina.

F/N; yeah. things are going a little better now, my dad was feeling down but I managed to cheer him up. so the fight wasn't to bad. he taught me a very valuable lesson to.

"Mina;" wait what fight? are you ok?

F/N; you know? what I was talking about last night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denki POV

I got a text from F/N so I stopped playing and checked it.

F/N; yeah. things are going a little better now, my dad was feeling down but I managed to cheer him up. so the fight wasn't to bad. he taught me a very valuable lesson to.

I didn't know what she was talking about. she never told me. is she ok?!

Denki; wait what fight? are you ok?

F/N; you know? what I was talking about last night.

lastnight..? she didn't say anything but about the plans for tomorrow. did she mean to tell me this? im really confused I face palmed as my phone chimed again.

F/N; OMG WRONG NUMBER!! I meant to send that to Mina.

Denki: but are you ok..? im guessing your parents were fighting..

F/N; y-yeah.. its no big deal. my mom anted me to be this girly girl that im not. they've been fighting about it more often this past 2 weeks. since UA.

Denki; oh geez. well im glad you managed to cheer him up. you want me to leave you alone now?

F/N; no no. its fine. but my dad just called me I gotta go. ttyl bye!

Denki; bye F/N

I sighed flopping back on my bed. lying on my music. something was driving me to comfort her and keep talking to her. "no denki. she didn't even mean to send you that. but I do hope shes ok. I want to go talk to her irl.-" I heard my door nob turn and door open. my mom heard me say that.. oh shit. I knew that face. she was going to bug me until I answered.

"so whos this girl you speak of?~" she spoke swiftly with that grin. oh save me.

A/N; hehehe