~2~ Pika pika you!

F/N POV

the boy was still on the ground just sitting there as we all laughed. I felt kinda bad since I didn't really know this guy. before I knew it he shot up back to his feet looking as... ho- happy as ever! we both were looking at eachother both in awe. I felt the blood pooling in my cheeks and I kept glancing away.

"h-hey im Denki Kamanari.. you are?" he said as he held out his hand for a shake. I was to busy looking at his crazy hair. I snapped back to reality ready to respond. quickly because I could feel that they were watching us.

"hi! im F/N L/N. Nice to meet you Denki." I reply shaking his hand. "you did I pretty funny attack back there! I was laughing so hard for a while with everyone. im guessing that's what happens after yiu use to much of your quirk. I mean the braindea-" he cut me off

"yeeahh just don't mind that side of me. sorry that was the first Denki you meet." he replies rubbing the back of his neck. "lets go over with everyone." he began walking over to the group. I followed.

"gotta give it to yah bro, for such an embarrassing introduction." Mina said point the phone in Denki's face for him to see the picture of him on the ground in front of me. a grin was coming back on her face. "bravo bravo."

"yeah yeah. I get it. look im getting better at controlling that side of me! you'll see one day." he said confidently looking over towards me. he took his weird purple glasses off and stuck them in his hair.

"something wrong..?" I asked since he was looking at me in a way I couldn't explain. he nodded his head and came back to life with a grin on his dumb face. "oh yeah! don't forget when he called me an angel!" I started laughing again. this was defiantly the crowd of people I wanna be with.

Denki POV
I couldn't focuse on what was around me. just F/N. her beautiful smile.. and her figure is amazing in that costume! but I think she will fit in great with our group. we should have her around more. I still cant believe she met me brain dead.

"yo! Kamanari dude! you alive?" Sero said while getting in my face. the light flicked back on.

"GRAaaHHHAH!" I yelped leaning back words. "y-yeah sorry I was deep in thought.." what else could I say. like; no sorry I was staring at F/N and her perfect bod. yeah no.

"alright class... enough horsing around.. you all put up a great fight but the winner is the hero's. now go get changed so we can review our lesson. "Aizawa said in a tired tone as usual. We all obeyed and walked off to the locker rooms. No one would want to face the death of aizawa sensei. After we got changed and dealing with mineta and his perverted ideas I tried to ignore. I didn't want girls to run away from me like this short purple friend. We all took our seats as he explained the lessons. This is boring..

A/N enjoy! Sorry for weird jokes. It's just denki ok..? Byee school time!😊❤