~10~pika pika pew pew

Denki POV

"mom, please. i was just reading a story out loud. i dont like anybody in that way." i swiftly lied, not to be rude but i didnt want her in on my personal life right now at least. 

"oh alright, looks like you've been busy all day. what you working on?" she asked standing in front of me. 

"ohhh, yah know. just writing a new song and practicing some real songs." i sighed placing my elbows on my knees and face in my hands. i let out a tired sigh. 

"oh really? whats you song called?" she said sounding intreagged. 

"Angels songs, devils words, unbelievable and park bench. just a few." i grinned standing up. 

"wow thats a lot. i can tell by the state of your room. you also made dinner.!" she chuckled. "you've been in such a  great mood lightly. ever since UA started for that matter."

"oh have I..? i haven't noticed. anyway. i did make dinner, i ate already so go ahead." i replied as i set my instrument down on the stand. she left my room and I went to pick up the music sheets. i organized them by title and set them on my desk. i looked up out the window and saw a group of birds flying by. i had a soft spot for natures beauty. 

"natures beauty.. mhh.." beginning to think of a new song. i grabbed some paper and wrote down what i had just said. "lets get ready for tomorrow. dont wanna look bad in front of them-" my mind drifted to only thinking about F/N, i didnt want to look bad in front of her. i didnt care about what my friends saw. just her.. i slowly was stepping backward until i hit the door. i slide down to the floor sitting in front of the door, face burried in my knees, my gold hair in my face. 

"I haven't been able to get my mind off her.. maybe my mom was right. im not sure.. i just met her. i hardly know her." yet my face was heating up as i spoke. i stood up and went to go shower. like i said i need to look good for her. i guess you could say. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

F/N POV
i had finished supper and went to finish cleaning up my room for tomorrow. i didnt have much to do and i finished quickly. i went to watch some Blue butler before going to sleep. my mom must have been really busy at work so she's late. my phone went off.

Kirishima: hey F/N bro!

you: hey dude,😉

Kirishima; Bakubro cant come he's got training on saturday. he said to go to the dumb thing without him.

you: ok, thanks for letting me know. to bad he couldnt come though bro. 

Kirishima; he didnt seem like he wanted to anyway. 

you; talk to you later kiri.

Kirishima; bye broskie! 

i set my phone back down and pulled the covers over my face. i let out a sigh looking out my window. the pretty stars sparkling so brightly in the sky. i tossed and turned and couldn't sleep so i grabbed my phone to listen to a song. i then got another notification from someone.

Denki: hey.. i know its late sorry, i just wanted to see how you were doing. 

my face turned a little warm from the message. that was so sweet of him.

You;yeah im fine, its ok no need to apologize lol.

you; i cant sleep..

Denki; same here. i was writing and playing songs all day and i still want to do more. 

you; wow! thats awesome. 

A/N: aye yo!! It's moi! Back at it again with writing during school. Time to go home tho. Peace