~3~ pika pika eew

F/N POV

this lesson is making me sleepy.. what day is it? what year is it??.. UGHHH who cares.. i slump in my chair letting out a small groan under my breath. i dont think we have school tomorrow.. its a teachers meeting day if i remember correctly. i looked around for those people me and Mina were hanging out with. i noticed Bakugo seemed like a normal student not a raged filled dog. same with Kirishima but he's always kind. i saw sero talking to the guy with multiple arms and Mina. i looked over at Denki to see him sleeping while the perverted kid was trying to wake him up. mineta.? right.

"Kamanari." mr. Aizawa said looking right at him. his head shot up from the desk looking like he had seen a ghost. "stop sleeping in class, unless you want to fail. I could easily have you kicked out of UA and try and get in again next year but i highly doubt you'd like that. pay attention." he sighed facing back to the board beginning to explain. I looked over at Denki sitting back up in my chair. he had a little pink on his cheeks as he fixed his hair glancing out the window. i saw Mina on the verge of bursting into laughter. she noticed i saw me and we made eye contact. we mouthed our words.

'that idiot. he's gonna be the first to get kicked out at this rate.' Mina mouthed being carful of the teacher.

'i noticed. its only been like two weeks.' i repiled then turning back around to face the front. there was something about Denki that made me smile. even just by looking at him. i heard a loud noise from the back of the room and saw Sero on the floor.

"what the?" i heard Izuku mumble in front of me. everyone was looking at him as he grabbed his chair and sat back down.

"are you alright sero?.." Aizawa asked sounding triggered. sero nodded rubbing the back of his head. "sit properly next class, your all dismissed. there will be no school tomorrow due to an important meeting."he finished while getting back in his sleeping bag on the floor. i shrugged and packed up my things and got ready to leave. Mina than walked up behind me and put her arm around me. laughing so hard right in my ear.. ow.. i slowly began to laugh with her. Kirishima, Bakugo and Sero walked up to us laughing.

"today was quit the day! aye Bakugo?.." Kirishima said doing the same thing that Mina did to Bakugo. i saw him shoot a glare at the red haired boy. but he didnt care one bit. i saw Denki and Mineta walk out together just chatting. i stopped laughing and looked out the window.

" i should get going.. I'll text you later Mina!" i yelped leaving the room with my bag. i saw the same two boys walking down the hall together. my feet started moving on there own and i ran up to the boys. "h-hey Kamanari! wait!" i saw him say goodbye to mineta as he continued walking. Denki turned around to face me.

"yeah? whats up?" he smiled at me holding his bag over his shoulder.

"i wanted to.. apologize for everyone.. making fun of you and all." i sighed realizing how bad it sounded putting it like that. its somthing he cant control after all.

"oh nah! its fine! they're just teasing me anyway. they dont mean it. plus it gives me insperation to work hard to fix it. anyway. i better get going home. so should you. see you later F/N."

A/N: anyway.. so theres that one done!! time for class again.. -_-