Prologue - How it started

5 Months before.

"Have you heard of Sky of Grandia?! It's this new MMORPG game that came out. Play it. It'll be fun." My friend, Sam, told me.

"Eh.. Sure.."

PRESENT

"Get out of my game! Noob!" I said as I destroyed a player in game with my abilities.
After playing for about 3 hours, I was ready to head to bed.

I was going to stash my item drops in the chest when something unexpected happened.

A Priest came up to me. It spun around in confusion. "An NPC? What is he doing at my castle?"

It spun around while saying the following words, "Help us! Help us! We need your help!"
"Is this a bug?"

I ignored it and continued storing my items. As I was done, I tried to shut the game down. It did not close. It was still open.

"What the truck?" I spammed the X button but it did not shut down no matter how many times I clicked on it.
Suddenly, all the NPCs gathered outside my castle. "Help us! Help us!"

I was getting scared and moved back. I ran out of my room but I just ended up in my room again due to some weird reason.

"Help!" I screamed.

Suddenly, my screen grew bright and a hook came out from my screen. "A fisherman?!" I yelled as I fell on the floor. The hook hooked me and starting pulling me.

I grabbed onto my bed but it was no use.
"HELP!!" I yelled as I was pulled in.

I entered a light space. The light around me grew brighter. I closed my eyes because it was too bright for me to handle.
When I opened my eyes, I was sitting on a field of dandelions. "Where am I?"
I looked around me. I saw something familiar.
It was a tower that was guarded by Level 20 Knights.

"I'M IN SKY OF GRANDIA?!" I yelled out as all the birds flew away from me.