Chapter 6 - Part 4 - Graduation

Necros' POV

Finally. I can leave this school. 

I was standing on the stage with the school teacher. A bunch of my classmates were here too.

"Necros." The teacher called out my name.

I stepped forward as he gave me an award. I shook his hand and stood back.

I saw that Astrid and Fay had passed as well. Guess they were not as dumb as I thought they were. 

I was smiling due to the fact they passed and walked down the stage in a good mood. "Nice you both passed!"

"No. Fay did not. She just used her mind reading skills to copy my answers."

I looked at Fay with disappointment. "H-hey! I don't need to waste my time on this okay?! I could do it if i want to!"

I laughed as they argued. Suddenly, a man walked towards me. He yelled out loud.

"NECROS! DUEL ME!"

Everyone stared at us. "Why?" I said with no expression.

"You.. asshole.. Emilia fell for you. I planned to asked her out for the longest time.. If i win, stay away from her!"

"I don't even talk to her? Plus i'm leaving anyways."

"She won't forget about you. Since you helped her and all. If i win, treat her like shit before you leave."

I grinned at him. "Alright let's go then."

We shook on it and left for the arena. All the students followed us as well.

3RD Person POV

Necros stood 50ft away from the man named, Hiro. A random student raised his hand and counted down.

"GO!"

Hiro ran towards Necros and jumped upwards. He flung down with a kick, with full force. Necros blocked it with one hand.

Hiro was shocked but moved back. "Lightning Bow!"

A large lightning arrow formed on the bow as he shot. Necros, during his academy week, had learned how to manipulate magic.

As the arrow got closer, he raised one hand and deformed the arrow. Hiro was dumbfounded. 
"My turn." Necros said and disappeared.

"Behind you." He said and smacked Hiro. He flew into the arena's wall and left a hole there.

He was already unconscious. Necros shook his head.

Necros POV

"Can you chill man? I seriously have nothing to do with her."

I said and walked out of the Arena with the two i created. Well in another way. It sounds wrong when i say it like that.

I met up with Arsenal who was ready to go

"So, we moving now?" I asked

"Yea. We have 20 days to find that asshole. The prince even gave us permission."

"Alright, alright. Fay, Astrid, go meet up with the others and tell them about our mission. Stick with them and follow us from a distance. We can't let the enemy know about you guys."

They both nodded and left to join the others.

"By the way Arsenal, what was that about the association?"

"If they know we are coming for them, they would have joined with the Association. It's basically an alliance between all the transported players. I did not join since they're all douchebags."

"Ah i see. Let's get going. They won't know we're coming for them."

Arsenal and I both laughed as we walked. "Our payback is long overdue." I said and left with him.