Chapter 1 - Part 3 - Trouble

Walking mile after mile, I got tired and decided to rest at an Inn. It was next to a small village named Frukon.

I met a young man who offered to bring me to the Kingdom of Aultric. I thanked him. He told me he was leaving first thing in the morning.

It was still afternoon so I decided to walk around and explore the land. I wandered into a cave. It was deep into the cave.

"Huh. I guess I can test my magic here without disrupting anyone."

I raised my hand. "Magic Skill : Art of Aritium."

A large, black compound surrounded my hands and created a huge ball of goo. I threw it into a lake that was in this huge cave. It melted the water and sank down into the ground.

"Alright. A useless ability." I said as I continued looking through the book that the old granny had given me.

"Right. I had skills I knew in game which I wanted to try."
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I then opened my eyes. It was glowing blue and red.

"Summon, Nightshade!" I yelled.
It summoned a Japanese katana tinted black and blue. It emitted a fiery aura that was colored blue.

I swung it once against a rock. It sliced the rock and the entire cave in half.

"Oh shit!"
I ran out of the cave as fast as I could. "I'm outta here!"

I sighed as I laid down on the pillow on the bed. "Eh, still can't believe I'm in my favourite game. Haha."

I fell asleep and woke up early next morning. "Thanks for the ride man."
"No problem." He said.

I got on the back of the carriage. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. When I woke up, it was afternoon but he was not going in the right direction.

"Uh, sir, you're not going towards the right direction." I said.

He did not reply. The carriage came to a stop. We were in the middle of a forest.
I sensed a bunch of humans hiding around the trees.

"I see. An ambush."
"You guessed right. Now give us all your money and belongings!" He yelled.

"Good grief."

<<Skill Unlocked: God Reflexes| MAX>>
<<Skill Unlocked: Vampire's Lust>>
I stood up and activated my skills.

"Let's get started." I said as I cracked my shoulders.