Chapter 2 - City Fight

Necros woke up and walked down the stairs of the house. The elf girl greeted him and gave him breakfast.

As they ate, she introduced herself. "My name's Kyo."
"My name's Necros."

They talked for awhile before heading out. He was planning to leave in the afternoon and spent the whole morning walking around the square. They entered a carnival and played tons of games. As time passed, Kyo fell for him. For both Looks and Personality.

He was about to leave but she stopped him.
"Promise me you will come back one day. I love you."
Necros was shocked. 'It's only been a day. You can't fall in love that quick.' He thought to himself in disbelief. He then realized this would be a good time to get some money of her.

"I promise but it will be a long journey. I need some money to travel. I will come back faster if you could give me some money." He said in a soothing voice. The girl, being desperate, gave him lots of money.

Necros was smiling inside.
'Tch, I'm never coming back here. I'm grateful for her help but there's no way you can fall in love in just a day."

He was also given a horse to travel faster. He rode out of the gates with the horse. As he did, a man approached him. With the speed of light, the man took out a knife and tried to slash his head off.

Necros ducked due to his god reflexes and jumped off the horse.
"Who are you?" Necros asked slowly with a slight smile.

"As I thought, you're not normal. No one has a reaction that fast." The man with a headband said. He wore a red band around his head, wore a cloak and had boots.

The man used a skill on Necros.
Necros was shocked. The ability he used was Radiant Lance.

3 lances charged towards Necros but he managed to summon a barrier in time.

'No way.. that's one of the end game abilities. This man is dangerous." He thought to himself while he stared in disbelief.
"Summon : Nightshade."
Necros held his katana and dashed towards the man.
Due to his insane speed, the man could not see where he was. All he could see was the light coming from his eyes.
Even then it was moving around too much.

Necros cut the man slowly until he fell to his knees. He kicked him and stepped on him.
"Who are you? I won't ask again." Necros said angrily.

The man had fear in his eyes. "P-please don't kill me! I'm a p-."
The man's head exploded into pieces before he could finish his words.

"Detection!" Necros shouted out.

It detected all magic sources and life forms around him.
2 kilometers away, there was a sheep that had insane magic aura. Necros noticed it instantly and jumped the distance.
When he landed, the sheep was gone.

"Shit. I gotta be careful. Looks like I'm not the only strong one here."
Necros got on his horse and started traveling down the south. He had a map and knew where his castle was.
"Please let my castle exist in this world."