Chapter 3 - Part 2 - Necros Fights

Taka jumped at Necros and activated his skill. "Parasite Paradise!"

A bunch of insects came out from the ominous gas he was releasing. They eventually turned into huge insects.

"Useless!" Necros yelled as he punched the insects. They all died in one punch. The trees around them were falling, like leaves would. Necros jumped on a tree and launched himself into the sky.
"Art of Artilium." He yelled. An acid ball was forming on his hand. He threw it at Taka. Taka took slight damage but managed to completely block the rest of the damage using his skill,"Force Defense" which focuses all mana and magic on defense.

"Frenzy. Blood lust. Devil's lamb!" Necros yelled out.He ran with insane speed and kicked Taka.
Taka flew into a wall. Necros was not slowing down at all.In fact he was going faster with every attack.

Taka placed his hands on the floor. "Walls of Spike."He had created a wall of spikes around himself to prevent Necros from attacking him. Taka was planning to heal himself.

"You dumbass. Look to your right."

A devil lamb was tearing through the spikes. Though the spikes were growing back, the devil lamb was tearing in faster.
Infuriated, Taka jumped out into the open and summoned an insect that looked like a dragon. It chased Necros and spat on Necros. The acid burned him on the back.
He was wounded. "Fuck you asshole. You're such a fucking pussy."

Necros jumped higher up into the sky and used "Divine Judgement."
A pillar of light was sent straight down from the sky. It landed on Taka and his insect. The weight of the light and attack crushed them on pressure. Taka stood up after the pillar of light was gone.

"Give up, Taka. You can't win against me." Necros said as he walked towards Taka.

"Tch. Guess i'll have to use it."

Necros stood back. He was waiting for Taka's final attack. His Trump card.
'He's not that high leveled. It should be okay.'
Being cautious, Necros summoned Nightshade.

"Sacrificial Sentiment!" Taka yelled as he sliced open his own chest. Even though he was a skeleton, The blood that poured out was purple. It dripped on the muddy floor. As it touched the floor, it turned red.Taka fell flat on his face.

"That's it?"

Suddenly, a huge rumbling was heard. Necros backed away by meters. A huge spirit, taking a form of an insect, appeared. It entered Taka's body. Taka suddenly got up. His wound was gone.His body was getting larger and his level had increased by 5 or more.

He screamed in pain as he grew skin back on his skeleton body. He became huge and looked like a half skeleton/half insect.

"I'm gonna fuck you up!" He yelled as he looked at Necros.

"Try all you want but you won't get anywhere." Necros said sadistically with a smile.Taka stood still, waiting for Necros to attack.